Jets, Bills to pursue Revis (Update-Signed with Jets)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but if it's a question of having to cut Freddy vs. signing Revis, I cut Freddy seven ways to Sunday. Revis is a game-changer. Ideally, they find that 2m somewhere else.

GO BILLS!!!

I wouldn't look forward to paying him what he wants but having Revis and Gilmore shutting down every teams top 2 receivers while our d-line mauls the other teams o-lines would be absolutely incredible to watch.

Why would you have to pay him?

Sorry, but if it's a question of having to cut Freddy vs. signing Revis, I cut Freddy seven ways to Sunday. Revis is a game-changer. Ideally, they find that 2m somewhere else.

GO BILLS!!!

Chris Williams is a 2m save. Urbik 3m. They would also likely trade Leodis which would save.

GO BILLS!!!

And this is clearly the case where the Zubaz go back into the closet

You're the wettest blanket ever. They could cut Williams and Urbik and get a 6m guard this afternoon.

With Revis and Hughes and Clay?

I'll believe that when it happens. Oh, and we need more than 1 player.

Edited by FireChan

You're the wettest blanket ever. They could cut Williams and Urbik and get a 6m guard this afternoon.

I was about to say the same.

We are going after the best players available to us. Since there's no world beater QB available, might as well stack the defense as much as possible, and shore up the run game. It's a sound plan. Hell, even though Wilson is seen as good (but inconsistent), it's basically the Seattle blue print, and they're the darlings of the NFL.

Chris Williams is a 2m save. Urbik 3m. They would also likely trade Leodis which would save.

Like I said, ideally it would come from somewhere else. I was just postulating that if it DID come down to Freddy vs. Revis, I don't let my sentiment get the way. Not for a second.

GO BILLS!!!