Robert Kraft unexpectedly addresses media tonight in AZ

YoloinOhio

Hi! I'm Bob the ball boy. I work for the Patriots.

I have to take a piss. Oh wait! I think I will first go into this sequestered area where the officially inspected game balls are sitting in a bag...grab it...and take it into the little cramped bathroom with me. You know, b/c I like the game balls and they make me feel more at ease when I have to take a piss.

The fact that there is no security camera in the bathroom is a shocking coincidence.

I'm just trying to pee! Who said anything about deflating game balls!?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bada bing!

Weirdest scandal in sports history? Nah.

I nominate this one...

https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg64698.html

Unloading 11 balls in 90 seconds? Jenna Jameson would be impressed.

This is the weirdest scandal in sports history. What makes it weird is that it seems to be common practice to doctor footballs, which means someone is out to get NE. Wonder who it is.

Edited by Bad Things

The arrogance of this organization is astounding. He demands an apology for all of what Brady and BB "have endured"

Like civil rights protesters in the South in the 60's. Right?

WTF?

When is he going to apologize for his disgraceful cheating organization?

to many their reputation died with the Burning of the Tapes

Exactly. That is their reputation and legacy. Bob Kraft harbors cheaters and enjoys all the fruits and notoriety of false success. Maybe he is in denial. Maybe he is aware. Maybe he is just gullible.

The "hope" for the Patriots was to win a "legitimate one" after spygate to get an unimpeachable title and put sypgate to retst. They cant have that now.

So Robert..... Why the need for a 2nd Bellyache news conference ??

Belichick then decided to hold another press conference on Jan. 24 to again deny what he had already denied once -- being involved in Deflategate.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24997090/report-nfl-has-zeroed-in-on-person-of-interest-in-deflateglate

Not sure if anyone else heard this yesterday, but I was listening to the Dan Lebatard show last night. They had someone on who did some research and found that from 07 through this season the Pats had an avg. of 1 fumble to every 76 plays and the league avg. is 1 fumble per every 45 plays. They chose 07 because that was the year the nfl changed a rule allowing teams to bring their own balls, instead of using the new balls that hadn't been broken in yet. That's one spin on this controversy not many have thought of. I am wondering what the stats for dropped passes look like for them compared to the rest of the league during this period. No wonder their no name receivers catch everything thrown their way. Someone should ask Welker why his #'s have dropped so far since leaving the Pats. http://podbay.fm/show/301023639/e/1422316977?autostart=1

Edited by Dopey

Roger Goodell is finished......he just lost his number one supporter.

he set a trap to embarrass the patriots organiztion when he should have sent a letter to all 32 teams telling them to stop tampering with the PSI.

there will be a new commissioner in 2016.

Robert Kraft, the NFL insider of all NFL insiders, is so aghast at how the NFL has let this play out, how a series of one-sided media leaks the team believes is coming from the league office has painted the Pats as cheaters. And whatever relationship he has with commissioner Roger Goodell is now clearly strained.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/deflate-gate-finally-pushed-good-guy-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-to-blast-the-nfl-054801494-nfl.html

Fact is, someone released the air pressure. It may have dropped a fraction on its own, but not 2 lbs on 11 of 12 balls. If Kraft were truly interested in the truth he'd be screaming for an investigation to get to the bottom of it. So would Brady and Belichick for that matter. It couldn't be more obvious that this was an inside job, and, as with most scandals, it's the cover-up rather than the crime that will be their undoing.

Why can't people just come out and say, "I regret that I did in fact request a little air pressure removed to improve my grip. It was wrong, and I wish I could take it back. I wasn't fully aware of the rules, but should have been and can assure you it will not happen again."

If they had just did that it would've already been over. Maybe a small fine, a mid-round draft pick penalty, and on to the next story in the news cycle. They decided to double down, and it won't end well. Even if the ball boy takes the fall, Belichick and Brady will have a permanent stain on their legacy for lying, and now Kraft will look dirty, too.