New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady just admitted in a profootballtalk. com link,

"http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/brady-addressed-deflategate-with-teammates-today/

He likes his balls, "a certain way"

:death:

NBC News reports that Brady addressed his teammates behind closed doors today, telling his fellow Patriots that he prefers the football “a certain way.” Brady also urged everyone to stay focused on the Super Bowl.

Specifically, he likes them "supple."

with or w/o a beard?

Umm, the NFL has confirmed 11 of the 12 balls were significantly under-inflated. I don't know how much more "substantiation" is required. The only issue is determining who will take the fall, or if the league will sweep it under the rug. But it happened.

Got a link?

NBC News reports that Brady addressed his teammates behind closed doors today, telling his fellow Patriots that he prefers the football “a certain way.” Brady also urged everyone to stay focused on the Super Bowl.

with or w/o a beard?

I haven't had time to read all of this, but the jist of it seems to be... That Brady got his team mates behind closed doors and told them he likes to handle supple balls.

Got a link?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deflate-gate-report--11-of-patriots--12-game-footballs-were-under-inflated-043620937.html

People who ask why they don't already allow the balls to be 10.5 psi are missing the point, which is that they are NOT allowed to be 10.5 psi.

If you don't like a rule, you need to get it changed. Until then it's still the !@#$ing rule.

Case in point: 1999. Not long after the No-Goal, I asked a friend in the league (who later played for the Sabres) what he thought. His response: "It's a stupid rule. But the way the rule was written, it's not a goal."

How about getting pulled over for driving 70 in a 55? Try telling the cop you think the speed limit should be 70 there.

Same thing here. Right now, the rule exists, and it was broken. Period.

with or w/o a beard?

they are working hard to isolate this to only Brady and whoever handles the balls... and making sure it appears Belichick and other players were not aware...

big l.o.l. I really hope the media doesnt lap that bill of goods up. The motivation for the Pats to do this is to deflect attention from the perception of the systemic culture of cheating. You think Blount, the Center, Edelman, Gronk, etc had no clue if a linebacker had the ball for like 5 seconds and knew?

Bridget Moynahan is completely unsurprised by this.

so is her son John Edward Thomas Moynahan

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/patriots-believe-belichick-not-involved-deflategate?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Patriots believe Belichick not involved with Deflategate :doh::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Inside the walls of Gillette Stadium, Patriots players believe their coach.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

they are working hard to isolate this to only Brady and whoever handles the balls... and making sure it appears Belichick and other players were not aware...

big l.o.l. I really hope the media doesnt lap that bill of goods up. The motivation for the Pats to do this is to deflect attention from the perception of the systemic culture of cheating. You think Blount, the Center, Edelman, Gronk, etc had no clue if a linebacker had the ball for like 5 seconds and knew?

think you right May Day...and i was not there yesterday. Tommys rep is so clean they figure he can take the hit rep wise

now they can play up the their favorite rallying cry: "the whole world is against us! It's us VS the WORLD! Nobody respects us..."

blah, blah blah

God I hope Seattle wins this. I will take any type of Seattle win (as I don't want to get greedy).

However, a repeat of last year's SB where they steamroll the Pats* and there's no real drama would be a LOT of fun.

yeah. They will say he pushes the 12.5 limit just like Rodgers and 13.5.... Then they will play dumb.

Meanwhile the NFL will find something a little off with the testing maybe... maybe a "screwup" by New England's equipment staff... and also attribute some to the temperature change. It will all be gray and no big deal. Brady will still be squeaky clean as well as the Pats and the Super Bowl

Edited by May Day 10

so is her son John Edward Thomas Moynahan

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/patriots-believe-belichick-not-involved-deflategate?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Patriots believe Belichick not involved with Deflategate :doh::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Inside the walls of Gillette Stadium, Patriots players believe their coach.

Is that really Tom Brady's bastard son's name?

To elaborate, Moynahan is keenly aware that Brady has always been willing to do unethical things with his balls.

Is that really Tom Brady's bastard son's name?

To elaborate, Moynahan is keenly aware that Brady has always been willing to do unethical things with his balls.

Yes - JET Moynahan

Introducing John Edward Thomas Moynahan

bridgetmoynahanjohn_cbb.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

yeah. They will say he pushes the 12.5 limit just like Rodgers and 13.5.... Then they will play dumb.

Meanwhile the NFL will find something a little off with the testing maybe... maybe a "screwup" by New England's equipment staff... and also attribute some to the temperature change. It will all be gray and no big deal. Brady will still be squeaky clean as well as the Pats and the Super Bowl

The NFL absolutely has to make the Super Bowl look as clean as can be, but they won't be able to pull it off. Whatever they say there will be massive doubts from all corners, but they really don't have any good options. Brady taking the fall for Bellichick is a huge load of mularkey though. I can't believe anyone would truly buy it although it will probably be difficult to find evidence to prove BB's involvement.

The NFL has to be Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly pissed at the Pats right about now.