Bills game in LONDON

Peter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is Oct 25. 8 ticket limit unless you're a registered ticket broker or licensed travel agent. You can check the Bills website for their official travel packages. I've chosen to handle my own plans. Dont feel like paying the extra premium by using a 3rd party.

This will be my 1ST TIME i will ever see a live nfl football game ! And a Bills one !

I'M SO HAPPY !

Just got tickets !!!

• Section BK 124
  • Row 27
  • Seats 49-50

i was kind of panicked because last years the wembley tickets sold fast, i hope seats are fine !

WOOHOOO

THANKS FOR THE TOPIC AUSSIE !!

WOOHOOO

Btw, cost of the ticket will be drop in the bucket compared to all the other costs.

If I was going , would buy the best ticket a available.

Be interesting g to see if fuel prices start to effect plane fares. They hedge I think and lock in costs like a year in advance, so maybe fares for this time period will reflect current prices.

One can hope at least.

I also orderet my tickets today for the London game. This is also my first live Bills game( could be the second game, if Bills is playing @Jets on September 20th.)

SectionBK 130

Row30

Seats232 - 233

Hope to see many Bills fans in the stands.:)

Of course RIGHT AFTER I bought my tickets I finally found a description of the Sapphire package which I was looking for for over a week. And it was all on a page I had visited a dozen times, down at the bottom.

Sounds really fun. Hosted dinners and drinks before the game and during halftime and stuff. A little pricey though.

Ugh, hope I don't regret this. I booked one of their hotel/ticket packages.

Spoke with my sister though, she spent about a week there for the Olympics, about what she would recommend if only having a few days to sightsee. She recommending doing one of the "hop on, hop off" bus tours and also the London Eye. Pay the extra to get to the front of the Eye or you'll be standing in line for hours.

Of all the vacations I want to take, an ungodly expensive trip to England for a Bills game (against Jacksonville) is unfortunately not one of them.

Wife said I could go. I am not a fan of this game in London , so I will not go

Hope you enjoyed Sunday!

Wow. It really made my day and weekend. Such a great win and team effort. I was really pleased not only with the result, but how the team handled such a big away game against a team like City. I was especially pleased for Santi, Coquelin, and Giroud - as well as Arsene.

That game should set us up nicely for the rest of the season especially with certain of the players coming back from injury. It really is too bad that Debuchy is out for so long and as a result of a completely unecessary shove by Arnautovic -- typical Stoke Rugby Club.

I trust you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

Me personally I went with lower sideline seats because I want there to be as much blue visible in the stands as possible. I'm not sure what the club seats are like but I'm not going all the way to London to cheer for the Bills from a boxed-in room.

Plus, good sideline seats are like half the price as Ralph sideline seats. Near midfield only 20 rows up were only $135 apiece. if you tried to get those seats for a game at the Ralph they'd be over $200.

Are the club seats worth it? Debating that vs lower bowl. What are clubs at Wembley like?

I bought the club because I got tired of waiting for the lower bowl to go on sale, the price was less than I thought, and the location was pretty good.

As for amenities, I am not sure, but I presume it is somewhat of a step up in terms of food options etc., but am not really sure. I will have to do some investigation on this.

The big benefit may be avoiding the London rain in the event that it rains during the game.

In any event, I think it will be a great time regardless of where you are in the stadium.

Edited by Peter

Decided on Club Seats. People said it definitely felt like a premium experience and you get access to a lot of cool stuff. Figured I might as well do it up since going to England.

BK242 Row 5 for me!

I just heard from my brother in the UK who purchased tix today. We're in the same row BlueFire!! :lol:

London is a great city.

If I was there on vacation, I think the last thing I'd be doing is watching an NFL football game.

It's not a football game. It's a Buffalo Bills game. If you were on vacation, in London, and the Buffalo Bills were playing in London while you were there....you wouldn't go to the game? And you spend time on this message board? Strange

Of all the vacations I want to take, an ungodly expensive trip to England for a Bills game (against Jacksonville) is unfortunately not one of them.

Kind of love that its Jacksonville now. We get to embarrass Marrone even more, in front of the world. And our D will be bringing some pain. Most likely be a very enjoyable game to attend IMO

It's not a football game. It's a Buffalo Bills game. If you were on vacation, in London, and the Buffalo Bills were playing in London while you were there....you wouldn't go to the game? And you spend time on this message board? Strange

Kind of love that its Jacksonville now. We get to embarrass Marrone even more, in front of the world. And our D will be bringing some pain. Most likely be a very enjoyable game to attend IMO

Agreed on both fronts. Wifey and I just have too many other places we'd like to visit, to fork out that kind of cash. Ideally we'd have already been planning a Europe trip and could make this a stop, but oh well...

They have been twice I think. I was defintiely at that Rams game (I took a friend for the first time who had just started following the NFL, Bradford threw a strike on the first drive of the game for TD and he decided that was it he was a Rams fan for life..... I feel slightly responsible :lol:) and I think they played the Buccs here too a couple of years before that.

Edited by GunnerBill

Is there any location yet for the Saturday night party ? We are trying to figure out the best location for our hotel, probably want to spend time in the city, but Sunday night near the stadium. If the Saturday party is near the stadium, we would stay near stadium, otherwise Friday / Saturday nights in the city and Sunday near Wembley.