Bills game in LONDON

Peter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price?

159 pounds plus shipping. I got premium club because I was tired of waiting for the regular sideline seats to go on sale.

I am also an Arsenal fan so I am hoping that they are home that weekend and the games do not conflict.

159 pounds plus shipping. I got premium club because I was tired of waiting for the regular sideline seats to go on sale.

I am also an Arsenal fan so I am hoping that they are home that weekend and the games do not conflict.

That does not seem bad for "premium club" ..

Do you happen to know how much the regular seats will cost?

I do not know. I thought those were going on sale today at 10:00 a.m. and initially was going to try to buy those. Apparently, only the "premium club" were on sale this morning. The other seats said on sale soon, but as far as I know, they are still not for sale. It would make sense that those seats would be less and depend on where they are relative to the field.

London is a great city.

If I was there on vacation, I think the last thing I'd be doing is watching an NFL football game.

I understand your thought, but I reasoned that how many times do I get a chance to see the Buffalo Bills in London or both the Buffalo Bills and Arsenal live in the UK in my lifetime in the same weekend (hopefully).

Edited by Peter

I understand your thought, but I reasoned that how many times do I get a chance to see the Buffalo Bills in London or both the Buffalo Bills and Arsenal live in the UK in my lifetime in the same weekend (hopefully).

The good news for you is that if Arsenal are at home it would definitely be Saturday not Sunday. The Police will not allow Arsenal to play at home the same day as an event of this size at Wembley, especially as London police will be extra stretched that day with a Rugby WC semi final at Twickenham in south London.

I hope we are at home for you. Fixtures are usually out first / second week in June.

I have been to Wembley once, the very first NFL International Series game; New York Giants @ Miami Dolphins... Holy cow what a horrible atmosphereless experience, never thought 100K people could be so quiet. I live in the Netherlands near Amsterdam so going to London for the game would be a rather easy trip (could make it a daily round trip if I really wanted too) but that first game put me off big time, I'd rather save up and go to the Ralph. Then again if you have never been to Europe or London then make this your primary goal and consider the game a bonus and you'll have a blast.

Edited by bladiebla

The atmospheres have been variable. The game this year Detroit and Atlanta was the best atmosphere I have witnessed - the game the year before San Fran and the Jags was a dull atmosphere and a dull game. The new Wembley isn't the most atmospheric at the best of times... I was at the FA Cup Final in May and it was a bit bland considering the game was excellent.

The good news for you is that if Arsenal are at home it would definitely be Saturday not Sunday. The Police will not allow Arsenal to play at home the same day as an event of this size at Wembley, especially as London police will be extra stretched that day with a Rugby WC semi final at Twickenham in south London.

I hope we are at home for you. Fixtures are usually out first / second week in June.

I'm hoping for a Liverpool vs. Arsenal/Chelsea/Tottenham/Crystal Palace/West Ham Saturday game. Not thinking QPR will be up still. Knocking off a Bills game and Liverpool game in the same weekend would be fantastic!!!

I'm hoping for a Liverpool vs. Arsenal/Chelsea/Tottenham/Crystal Palace/West Ham Saturday game. Not thinking QPR will be up still. Knocking off a Bills game and Liverpool game in the same weekend would be fantastic!!!

Same would apply to Chelsea, Spurs, QPR..... and whilst I don't think that West Ham or Palace would cause the same scale of problems given the georgraphical distance from Wembley and Twickenham I would still think it unlikely that they would allow home games for those teams on the Sunday.

Dang. I was hoping tickets wouldn't go on sale until more travel options were available. A lot of airlines won't sell tickets this far in advance so there's no opportunity to shop around, and I'm not paying a premium for an agent to book a trip.

Thank you for the insight. I hope you are correct. It would be a great weekend.

I would love it if Tottenham was at White Hart Lane the Saturday before or after! My trip would be organized around that with being able to cheer on the Bills as an added bonus... If, of course, my wife and I are making the journey.

I would love it if Tottenham was at White Hart Lane the Saturday before or after! My trip would be organized around that with being able to cheer on the Bills as an added bonus... If, of course, my wife and I are making the journey.

Being an Arsenal supporter, I am going to have to resist making any comments.

Edited by Peter

Dang. I was hoping tickets wouldn't go on sale until more travel options were available. A lot of airlines won't sell tickets this far in advance so there's no opportunity to shop around, and I'm not paying a premium for an agent to book a trip.

All US based airlines sell their tickets 331 days in advance, so they are on sale to London now. Inventory is available in more discounted buckets now then if/when it fills up later....

London (LHR and LGW) is always a popular destination, but you may want to search to fly into cities like Manchester where you could then take the train down (3-4 hrs)

doesn´t work here. i can submit but the order won´t go through. " problem occured aso... "

is it because i´m in germany?

because ticketmaster.de doesn´t have tickets for any london games atm

I bought on the UK website even though I am here in the US. I had to register for an account.

It should (I think) work for Europe because it contemplated options for delivery in the US as well as Europe (if I recall correctly).

In case you did not know, one of the U.K. Bills fans is organizing an event in London on Saturday night before the game. I have to find the link again.

I am going to figure out my schedule once I find out Arsenal's fixture schedule next season.

i will look out for a west ham match. wife has to visit some museums then :D

Funny.

I am huge Arsenal supporter (since Dennis Bergkamp) and even a Red Member, but I always have heard about the great atmosphere and supporters at West Ham.