First day in town and already at Big Tree

YoloinOhio

Rob Ryan is all over the place in New Orleans. He is a regular at this bar Ms. Maes. It is a little hole in the wall, neighborhood bar with $1.50 mixed drinks and $1 beers. It became tradition that he would go there after every game and hang out with the fans. Even though he's a bad football coach he fit right in as a New Orleanian immediately. He marched in the St. Patrick's parade and just does all kind of really New Orleans type of things.

I would think that Rex will be similar. You will see him at Sabres games, Taste of Buffalo, Italian Fest, Allentown Art Festival, etc... He will be a Buffalonian in no time.

haha I could see Rex at Old First Ward on St. Patrick's Day...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ask him to stop by hammers for some Stromboli

I hear he ALREADY parks at Hammers - that's going to be his spot for regular work days. I think.

Dare I say, if Rex does well in Buffalo he could reach Bill Brasky-like status!!

I gotta say this.. I think Rex will put on a buck/buck fitty by the time he parts ways with us! over/under?

Over- Marrone looks like he put on about 75lbs, and he was only here for 2 years. Rex signed a 5 year deal, so by pure math, after year 3 he will be over the 100lb mark you challenge... The last 2 years are just gravy... So to speek.