YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope someone walked up to Rex at TBT and welcomed him to New York State.

About his projected weight gain -- I think he lost all that weight from stomach band surgery or whatever it's called. It's probably nearly impossible to gain a lot of weight afterward. But, considering Buffalo wings, pizza, and hot dogs, I can see Rex giving it a good try.

Expectations for the PC are way too high!!! :doh::flirt::w00t:

We are all going to be disappointed. Relax people! Rex is going to give typical coach speak for the 1st PC. He is getting the lay of the land 1st. In 3 months Rex will be Rex. Slow down! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to a good comedy routine

Slam a few mediots, crack a few jokes and walk out with a Bud Light in his hand!

Of course you can't expect too much from the presser. It's typical offseason BS ... doing the right thing moving forward ectcera ectcera ectcera

@mikerodak: Jim + Rex RT @HJKforever: Well this friendship is off to a good start!

A cold beer at The Big Tree never hurt anyone. http://t.co/oI6H4MeefJ

Great to hear Jimbo was there having a beer w/ Rex and is at the press conference today. I heard from a Doctor friend in Buffalo (who is close to the doctors that are in the know) that Jim is not doing as well as being portrayed in public. This is a rough go for him.

I'm looking forward to a good comedy routine

Slam a few mediots, crack a few jokes and walk out with a Bud Light in his hand!

Of course you can't expect too much from the presser. It's typical offseason BS ... doing the right thing moving forward ectcera ectcera ectcera

close to what I expected.

rah rah glad to be a Bill

very non committal on any direction at QB.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Great to hear Jimbo was there having a beer w/ Rex and is at the press conference today. I heard from a Doctor friend in Buffalo (who is close to the doctors that are in the know) that Jim is not doing as well as being portrayed in public. This is a rough go for him.

:cry:

Living in WNY (even if only during the season)... He's gonna need his stomach re-stapled. Oh, hope he goes with extra large, industrial size staples... Did you see that pizza from La Nova's? LoL...

other than the cheese it was spinach and colored ricotta

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/giant-pizza-part-of-rex-ryans-welcome-package-in-b/njnCC/

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

other than the cheese it was spinach and colored ricotta

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/giant-pizza-part-of-rex-ryans-welcome-package-in-b/njnCC/

A slice of cheese pizza ain't the best thing to shove in your gut. Adding a little ricotta only makes it worse. Not that I care what the guy eats. My first question as the presser would have been "hot , medium or mild?"