Report: John Fox could be fired [Update: He is]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning's arm is dead. Over worked. This is why they tried late in the season to establish their running game. Wore him out in the first half pf the season.

I hate it. I know it had to end but it just sucks. Sounds like he's changed his tune a bit too in next year -

@ProFootballTalk: Near end of Sunday's game, Jim Nantz said Peyton told CBS crew that he's no longer certainly returning, and that he's going to wait and see.

My guess is Fox retires or is fired, they promote Gase in order not to lose him and Peyton comes back for one more year.

So I took a peek at the flaming dumpster fire that is the Broncos message board right now. They want all coaches fired - Fox, Gase, Del Rio - have moved onto Osweiler, and want to cut Ware and not re-sign either Thomas.

So I took a peek at the flaming dumpster fire that is the Broncos message board right now. They want all coaches fired - Fox, Gase, Del Rio - have moved onto Osweiler, and want to cut Ware and not re-sign either Thomas.

My favorite thread is "Bump this thread until coach Fox is fired."

Gase

My guess is Fox retires or is fired, they promote Gase in order not to lose him and Peyton comes back for one more year.

Gase is a waste and will be coaching special teams right after the real OC retires (Manning) was trying hard to land a coaching gig before this happens.Too late dude.

Edited by Niagara Dude

I'm not sad. I can't stand his commercials. Please go away. I also can't stand the bandwagon Broncos fans. They will disappear too I hope.

I don't get this type of thinking. The NFL was better when Favre was in it and everyone wanted to push him out the door. Same story for Peyton. The league will be worse off when Peyton does hang it up, he shouldn't be rushed out the door.

Is there an ODB > Thomas thread?

I don't get this type of thinking. The NFL was better when Favre was in it and everyone wanted to push him out the door. Same story for Peyton. The league will be worse off when Peyton does hang it up, he shouldn't be rushed out the door.

No reason for anyone to hasten his retirement. His now weak arm, aging body and tired mind will do that for him.

Carolina fans were saying Fox is better then Riveria at the beginning of the season. I desented. I was lamb basted. Carolina fans are stupid and lucky to be rid of this guy, they just don't realize it.

I'm a Carolina fan and I HATED Fox!!!! Many here did. When he was hired by the Broncos I said they would never win a SB with him. Guess who looks like a seer:)

The situation in Denver is akin to what the Miami Heat had. The expectation every year was championship or bust, and rightfully so in both cases.

Except the nfl is one and done and not a 7 game series. Makes it easier for even a favorite to get bounced.

Too bad Elway wasn't listening as I'd take both Thomas' in a heartbeat.

Fox has made a number of questionable calls choosing a way too conservative approach over the years.