Report: John Fox could be fired [Update: He is]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't coaches salaries guaranteed unless they themselves quit (except for the unmentionable one)? I highly doubt someone would walk away from that much money (unless compromising photographs were involved).

Yea, if they are fired they will continue to be paid by the team that fires them, and If they part ways there is no more money from the team. So there is a difference.

John Fox will have another head coaching job within a week, and probably for more money.

I cannot imagine they go into next season with Brock Osweiller as the QB and Adam Gase as the HC. Manning must be staying.

Stranger things have happened, but none of us except for Buffalo Barbarian could think of one.

If Manning stays, the pick has got to be Shanny. It makes all the sense in the world. He lives in Denver already, Elway loves the guy. And hiring him might be the best way to convince Manning to give it one more year.

All I see from the perspective that the entire staff has been let go is that John Elway to the entire staff that they are free to seek jobs elsewhere.

Pretty sure Gase is already slotted for the Denver HCing job, and if not he has an interview with the 49ers.

Denver probably figured they would lose Gase, so this is why they made this move.

All I see from the perspective that the entire staff has been let go is that John Elway to the entire staff that they are free to seek jobs elsewhere.

Pretty sure Gase is already slotted for the Denver HCing job, and if not he has an interview with the 49ers.

Denver probably figured they would lose Gase, so this is why they made this move.

I don't think Gase is in their plans.

If Manning stays, the pick has got to be Shanny. It makes all the sense in the world. He lives in Denver already, Elway loves the guy. And hiring him might be the best way to convince Manning to give it one more year.

I could see that happening and it becoming a monumental disaster. ;) Git 'er done, Broncs!!

For selfish reasons, namely Julius Thomas and a couple OL, I hope Manning retires and the Broncos start over with Gase.

Harbaugh and Fox hired in 2011. 90 combined regular season wins. 7 playoff appearances. 2 Super Bowl appearances, both no longer with team.

This really is crazy stuff when both head coaches have recently taken their respective teams to the super bowl, and yet are no longer wanted. Here us Bills fans, and all we want is a stinking, lousy playoff appearance. 0 for 15 years

If it was really just an injury with Manning and he could recover to play another year... Would they really clean house like this? I doubt it.

Fox to Bears? Poor St Doug

@RapSheet: John Foxs best friend in coaching is Sean Payton. #Bears GM Ryan Pace worked closely with Payton. Safe to say Fox has all the info he needs

Edited by YoloinOhio