NEW HEAD COACH: Rex Ryan! It's Official!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing: these Bills players just saw their HC and QB quit on them - literally walk away. But now, the Bills have hired a proven coach with SWAGGER and CONFIDENCE and he will be a shot of adrenaline for the entire locker room. This is just a perfect hire.

Agreed on the hire but Orton didn't quit. He retired. He knew where he stood.

1. Would love to see Marrone go to Jets.

2. Hope Schwartz stays.

3. How do you think Ryan will look in a Bills sweater lol

1. I hope he just goes away and is forgotten. No class the way he left, hard to trust anyone like that.

2. I'm with you there

3 I saw this online yesterday. I am looking forward to him yelling at refs when they pick up flags without explanationB7CApayIMAA5Q8a.jpg

Edited by Catch it Sammy

Another thing: these Bills players just saw their HC and QB quit on them - literally walk away. But now, the Bills have hired a proven coach with SWAGGER and CONFIDENCE and he will be a shot of adrenaline for the entire locker room. This is just a perfect hire.

I never expected us to get Rex, but I think this is a good change of pace for this team. Seeing emotion on the sidelines will be great.

So we fired a coach who was 2 games below .500 to hire a coach who's 2 games (including playoffs) below .500?

Curiously, the internet is saying Schwartz is out and Schwartz is in. In fact, FanSided is reporting both.

http://fansided.com/2015/01/11/rex-ryan-wants-keep-jim-schwartz-bills-defensive-coordinator/

http://fansided.com/2015/01/11/buffalo-bills-replace-jim-schwartz-defensive-coordinator/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=RelatedCategory

(Yeah, I know, FanSided doesn't have 'real' sportswriters).

Why so much faith in Roman?

Someone earlier said that Roman didn't throw to his elite tight end. We don't have one. He doesn't use his recievers. We only have to incorporate sammy. The rest fall into place... and Freddie is a workhorse. Pass run block. Incorporate Bryce and we are off to the races. Fix the o line and its a go. Lets not over think this.we are in good hands