NEW HEAD COACH: Rex Ryan! It's Official!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highest quality coach since Marv Levy.

Levy was an also-ran when hired. The only big name coach the Bills ever hired before today was Chuck Knox.

I hated Rex as the Jets coach. I hope I grow to love him with the Bills. He is Mr. Charm so the fans will love him...especially if he wins.

Levy was an also-ran when hired. The only big name coach the Bills ever hired before today was Chuck Knox.

I hated Rex as the Jets coach. I hope I grow to love him with the Bills. He is Mr. Charm so the fans will love him...especially if he wins.

Belichick was an also ran.

My thoughts on the news

I am not convinced he was the best selection, I will support the team, but I am not sold on him having witnessed his noise during his time here in the New York area. I hope I am wrong.

I think he was the best HC candidate on the market and think he is the opposite of Marrone....

CBF

It seems like the vast majority of posters on TBD are loving the selection of Rex Ryan as new head coach. This is obviously some type of mass delusion! He is a charismatic loser to be sure who replaces a non-charismatic loser. Is that what you call an upgrade?

Wow. I give up trying to understand the world when black is white and day is night. I guess you see what you want to see.

The next move to seal the deal: Whaley trades a 1st round pick in 2016 for Jay Cutler!!! The final straw!

Edited by Billsguy

It seems like the vast majority of posters on TBD are loving the selection of Rex Ryan as new head coach. This is obviously some type of mass delusion! He is a charismatic loser to be sure who replaces a non-charismatic loser. Is that what you call an upgrade?

Wow. I give up trying to understand the world when black is white and day is night. I guess you see what you want to see.

Who did you want instead who was on the interview list?

With the 2nd interview taking place at Pegula's house this past Saturday afternoon, I wonder how much time Terry, Doug, and Rex spent watching the Patriots game and talking about how they plan to beat them twice a year?

He has more rings as a coordinator, and more playoff wins as a HC, than anyone involved with the Bills the past decade or so.