Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Afghanistan

Children as young as five are receiving weapons and jihad training from the ISIL group [Al Jazeera]
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group has arrived in Afghanistan and is planning to replace the Taliban as the major belligerent force opposing the government in Kabul. That's the simple message contained in our new film for Al Jazeera. But, of course, the reality is far more complex.
Professionally filmed and edited beheadings, hangings and massacres are the group's brand logo. In one example, from spring 2015, which we show in our film, they force a group of 10 elders, who had previously accommodated the Taliban in their districts and villages, to kneel on landmines. They are blown up, their torsos scattered across a wide expanse.
Edited by ALF

We hope that everyone will take a moment out of their day to pray for the potential victims of any Islamophobic blowback to the #NiceAttack.

We also call on the French government to draft legislation prohibiting anyone from driving trucks down promenades and murdering pedestrians.

Video of some casualties (very graphic): https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377

Death toll currently at 73 https://mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Not good. This will give more brainwashed zombies ideas on how to go about their antics. This will quickly turn political and the left won't have any answers for this one. The gun didn't do it.

Now, now...let's not rush to judgement. What we know from witnesses is that a man drove a truck into a crowd at the height of Bastille Day, then got out of the truck and started shooting people.

Here's a photo of the truck.

160714-nice-mn-1820_6ce4fb6d2b0dfbaae204

NBC News is calling it a 'mass casualty incident.'

We're told President Obama will suggest tonight that it could take years to untangle the truck driver's motive.

Obama has condemned the attack and made some other statement regarding the character of the French people. That should comfort everyone and deter the terrorists going forward.

He again just blamed "terrorists"..................generic

CnXZck2UEAAzLqX.jpg

We fight monsters. It's time we acknowledged it.

Obama has condemned the attack and made some other statement regarding the character of the French people. That should comfort everyone and deter the terrorists going forward.

Is it the same one he used last time, or did he change up some of the words?

He again just blamed "terrorists"..................generic

CnXZck2UEAAzLqX.jpg

We fight monsters. It's time we acknowledged it.

Has ANY evidence been produced yet that says the driver was Islamic, and not just some schmoe who was pissed about the Brexit or something? Because I haven't seen it yet.

I live about 20km next to Nice. I went several times on the spot the event occured, earlier this week.

For our national day, it can not be another thing than islamic terrorism.

atm 77 dead reported, I expect to have at least the double in the next 24h.

lots of families and childrens out to see the fireworks.

If I was fond of mass celebration I could have been there.

This mess will not stop, can't explain now.