Incarcerated Bob Tweet - Marrone

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Incarcerated Bob retweeted my tweet (the second one about Mortreport is me) and then unretweeted it and posted his tweet about Marrone not getting the job and then re-retweeted my tweet. My tweet about Mort is his source.

For the record, Incarcerated Bob retweeted my tweet (the second one about Mortreport is me) and then unretweeted it and posted his tweet about Marrone not getting the job and then re-retweeted my tweet. My tweet about Mort is his source.

I honestly don't know what you just said!

Film from the games for which they didn't have front row seats.

I continue to support the conspiracy theory that Marrone wanted to bolt for the Jets job all year knowing he had the opt-out, and therefore auditioned for them with his only good offensive performances of the year in those two games.

o_O

Hello Saskatchewan!! Go Rough Riders!!

And then he will announce that the CFL is really his "dream job" because you can punt on 3rd down.

After initially thinking he was a lock for the Jets I started to and still do think he ends up with Atlanta.

At worst though he sits home and collects 4 mil so I can't really say he loses in this but it would be funny if he doesn't get any of these jobs

True but if he doesn't get a job this year and sits it's doubtful he'll ever get another NFL job.

The worse news is that Quinn is considered the frontrunner now. Not a guy I'd like to see come into the division.

Quinn is the real deal as a head coach IMO. Though if he'd rather go to the Jets (he's from NJ) then he was never a good fit for the Bills anyways.

My remaining favorites are Reich, Shanahan, Schwartz and Rex Ryan.