Bills may be trying to sign Bradham to extension

There is a report, from someone named Rand Getlin, whomever he may be, that Bradham has signed Drew Rosenhaus to be his agent and the Bills are negotiating to sign him to an extension.

Git 'er, done, Unsaintly Doug, this is what you did with AWilliams and it worked out well. Bradham is a stud.

Don't have time to look up Getlin.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a report, from someone named Rand Getlin, whomever he may be, that Bradham has signed Drew Rosenhaus to be his agent and the Bills are negotiating to sign him to an extension.

Git 'er, done, Unsaintly Doug, this is what you did with AWilliams and it worked out well. Bradham is a stud.

Don't have time to look up Getlin.

Seems legit. Yahoo Sports.

@Rand_Getlin: The #Bills are interested in extending LB Nigel Bradham's contract, per a league source. Rising star coming off a strong season.

@ChrisTrapasso: With Bradham, Brown and Alonso, the #Bills' LBs in 2015 will be relatively young, super athletic and fit today's three-down mold.

Kiko-Brown-Bradham... What it should have been last year. And what it will be next year, can't wait!

I really like that but I'd also try to keep Spikes - Spikes lacks a little versatility (I though Miami used Spikes and Browns lack of speed against us a little bit) but when it comes to stuffing the run he's about as good as it gets.

I really like that but I'd also try to keep Spikes - Spikes lacks a little versatility (I though Miami used Spikes and Browns lack of speed against us a little bit) but when it comes to stuffing the run he's about as good as it gets.

I'd like to keep Spikes as well, if the money works out.

What are we looking at, like 5 years, $26-30 mil. with like 12 guaranteed? Sounds like competitive, fair numbers to me.

That's top tier 43 olb money on the top edge. I'm doubting he gets an ELITE pay day for his position on one good suspension shortened season.