[Please Change Title]mike williams part 2

uticaclub

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would like to hear the story behind Mike Williams. If it truely was Marrone's ego and a grudge I would like to see the new front office approach him and say we are sorry how Marrone treated you and we want to give you another chance to prove yourself here if you are interested. Of course if it really was not a Marrone issue and Mike just didn't have it anymore, then I would leave it alone.

I want to know as well. Williams had a history of production before Marrone and suddenly you have Chris Hogan of all people beating him out.

Not just Williams. There were a number of offensive players who had a history of decent production at their respective positions before Marrone and regressed. How many offensive players can you name that actually improved under Marrone?

I find it very difficult to believe that Williams was not good enough to see the field...particularly in the red zone

He will want too much money. But the question is will he get it? He's a #4 receiver in all likelihood but he wants to be paid like a #1 or #2. Maybe if he sits out on the open market for a long time he might lower his expectations but I'm sure some desperate team will give him more $ than he is worth

I really would like to hear the story behind Mike Williams. If it truely was Marrone's ego and a grudge I would like to see the new front office approach him and say we are sorry how Marrone treated you and we want to give you another chance to prove yourself here if you are interested. Of course if it really was not a Marrone issue and Mike just didn't have it anymore, then I would leave it alone.

If Marone was half of a coach he would have at least tried to work WIlliams in a red zone package but didn't . I hope the jets get him as a HC they deserve it !!

Never did like the hire & am glad he's gone , this team is loaded with talent & all's it needs is a competent coach that knows how to use it .

If Marones little buddy was half the coordinator Schwartz is & we had half what the D was out of the O this year we would have been in the play offs ..

Thanks Marone !

He will want too much money. But the question is will he get it? He's a #4 receiver in all likelihood but he wants to be paid like a #1 or #2. Maybe if he sits out on the open market for a long time he might lower his expectations but I'm sure some desperate team will give him more $ than he is worth

Will he want too much money? Is there really a demand for caveman? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he clear waivers?

I'm also in the camp that would like to know what really happened with Mike Williams.

I want to know as well. Williams had a history of production before Marrone and suddenly you have Chris Hogan of all people beating him out.

Correction, outside of his rookie year he has NOT produced, hence Tampa willing to trade him for just a 6th rounder or so. If he was really worth a damn no way they part ways with him. Now I agree Marrone had something to do with this BS

Correction, outside of his rookie year he has NOT produced, hence Tampa willing to trade him for just a 6th rounder or so. If he was really worth a damn no way they part ways with him. Now I agree Marrone had something to do with this BS

Correction; He had a damn good second year too (9 TD's and almost 1000 yards) with stats almost on par with his rookie campaign.

Correction; He had a damn good second year too (9 TD's and almost 1000 yards) with stats almost on par with his rookie campaign.

Correct. And he missed most of his 3rd year due to a hammy. Most teams don't often dish out 40 million after a good rookie year. Tampa must of thought highly of him. He was traded because they got a new coach who doesn't like off field issues.

There is no chance that Mike has lost a step. His only injuries are a hammy and a minor stabbing. He is probably still in his mid-20s. His benching was 100% due to marrone's childish/girly grudge. I would like to see him back along with spiller if they can work out some incentive based contract with him (not likely). I am thinking marrone held a grudge against spiller too because of some minor mistake he made...maybe get didn't smile at him once or something.

Now that more stuff has come out about the cancerous mole known as Doug Marrone, I think it really could be as simple as MWilliams statements about adjustments after the Houston game. Marrone was the Gatekeeper and the Grudgekeeper.

Yea Marrone must of hated that 80yd td Big Mike scored to get us back in the gm. I mean C'mon man who gets benched after that. Big Mike also made some big catches on 3rd down vs the Bears that helped us win that gm. It seems like Marrone holds grudges to the point of hurting his own team. Who in there right mind would hire a coach like this?

Yea Marrone must of hated that 80yd td Big Mike scored to get us back in the gm. I mean C'mon man who gets benched after that. Big Mike also made some big catches on 3rd down vs the Bears that helped us win that gm. It seems like Marrone holds grudges to the point of hurting his own team. Who in there right mind would hire a coach like this?

Hopefully the Jests live up to their name...

What don"t you just say you don't like Mike Williams instead of spreading untruth?