Marrone was upset at the Buffalo Media

Adam Benigni@AdamBenigni 16m16 minutes ago

as for @viccarucci report Marrone was upset with local media. @BudPoliquin told me at time of hire Marrone had "thin skin"... (1/2)

Adam Benigni@AdamBenigni 15m15 minutes ago

(2/2) suggesting he might have trouble dealing as NFL head coach.

If he was P.O.'d at the Buffalo media, I can't imagine how he'll fare in a larger market, such as New York.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Benigni@AdamBenigni 16m16 minutes ago

as for @viccarucci report Marrone was upset with local media. @BudPoliquin told me at time of hire Marrone had "thin skin"... (1/2)

Adam Benigni@AdamBenigni 15m15 minutes ago

(2/2) suggesting he might have trouble dealing as NFL head coach.

If he was P.O.'d at the Buffalo media, I can't imagine how he'll fare in a larger market, such as New York.

:cry: :cry: :cry: toughen up buttercup

I don't like the fact that he bailed on us.

Having said that, the Buffalo media was overly harsh with him. He was much more open in 2013 until he felt he had been burned. This past year, he was a bit of a grump and closed off.

Don't buy it. Did he hate dealing with them? Clearly. Did he quit because of it, hardly. That's laughable. It's typical character assassination by the media, the this case Carucci, by hiding bring anonymous sources. Talk about chicken bleep. You're gonna call the guy a baby by using an anonymous source. Media sucks. Not a huge marrone fan but I'll back the guy here. Because he doesn't like dealing with the media gets him characterized as thin skinned by that same media and that's bush league. The media has a false sense of entitlement with regards to sports and the expectation of courtesy with obligation. Good for Marrone, it's the one quality I appreciated, just like with Bill Belichek. .

Edited by zonabb

I'm probably saying too much just by writing this...but I can tell y'all without a doubt that Marrone has issues with the media that border on complete paranoia...To say that he was not the most popular guy at OBD is the understatement of the century...