Merry Christmas

mead107

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the days Mead. My kids are still in bed :cry: I am sitting here watching Its a Mad,Mad,Mad World ..Cant blame them, daughter up every morning at 4.15 for swim, and she has off today.

Merry Christmas all :thumbsup:

BTW, breakfast will be Eggs Benedict with crab on DiCamillo toast

Edited by plenzmd1

Boring breakfast...post workout smoothie.

Mrs Bandit and I got the twins out of their cribs at 7:15. Technically last year was their first Christmas, but this year they're actually aware of what's going on (they'll be 2 in February--they share a birthday with Jim Kelly).

Amazing to see how excited they were just to open presents--they even love the clothes they got.

Merry Christmas (and Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever else folks may celebrate) to you and yours.

So my wife has this morning claimed responsibility for the loss last week. Thought we were all done opening presents when she handed one addressed to my son me.

Was the book "second to None" bout the Super Bowl years, with 4 tickets to the game this week in them. So Boston,here we come! Long story on the tickets, but she said this morning she FINALLY felt the pain of Bills fans last week as they lost that game and she knew this week was going to be meaningless.

But i am super excited to see our first win in Gillette anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone :thumbsup: