Chad Kelly arrested, threatens to shoot up bar

FluffHead

Bringing the Kelly name down

Now that is. But we forget how Uncle Jim back in the day did things to bring the family name down too.

Getting tossed from a bar and fighting a bouncer is old school, but threatening to "spray the place with his AK-47" is a bit over-the-top, little overboard, you think? Especially in this day and age given the social climate out there. Heck, maybe just an idle threat now and then, but what a hell of an idle threat! Yikes!

I wonder how he will answer to the allegations? If he will deny it. I guess, like most of his uncle's hijinx back in the day, he was drunk (I hope). Gives him sort of an excuse, no?

Now that is. But we forget how Uncle Jim back in the day did things to bring the family name down too.

Getting tossed from a bar and fighting a bouncer is old school, but threatening to "spray the place with his AK-47" is a bit over-the-top, little overboard, you think? Especially in this day and age given the social climate out there. Heck, maybe just an idle threat now and then, but what a hell of an idle threat! Yikes!

I wonder how he will answer to the allegations? If he will deny it. I guess, like most of his uncle's hijinx back in the day, he was drunk (I hope). Gives him sort of an excuse, no?

This kid seems to have entitlement issues and it doesn't seem his elevator reaches the top floor. You would've hope he learned after getting the boot at Clemson, but apparently not.

WTF? In the thread about him going to Old Miss one poster said he never heard a good thing about Chad. I wasn't sure what that was about. Perhaps this explains what I thought to be an odd comment.

WTF? In the thread about him going to Old Miss one poster said he never heard a good thing about Chad. I wasn't sure what that was about. Perhaps this explains what I thought to be an odd comment.

He's a world class entitled douchebag from personal experience

I am a St Joe's alum and this idiot went to school with my nephew. He cam in Junior year after transferring from 2 other schools, was a complete D bag. Laughed at the kids that had books "What are those for Patrick? What do you do with those?" All the teachers gave the kid a pass since he was the star. A lot of St Joe's grads are embarrassed by this clown.

If I'm not mistaken he started at my kids' school, monacan in midlothian va

I am a St Joe's alum and this idiot went to school with my nephew. He cam in Junior year after transferring from 2 other schools, was a complete D bag. Laughed at the kids that had books "What are those for Patrick? What do you do with those?" All the teachers gave the kid a pass since he was the star. A lot of St Joe's grads are embarrassed by this clown.

As a Canisius grad, just admitting to graduating from Joes is an embarrassment.

Edited by Sanners

Saw a clip of him on the news yesterday with him feeding homeless. Uncle Jim must have got tp him and yelled "damage control".

He was known to be the King of it, "damage control" that is.

Good thing he wasn't hiding out in treetops shouting out rude names or throwing water balloons @ chicks... Just tossing beer filled balloons with children is good old-fashioned fun... Games w/out frontiers. 0:)