Bills could be all but eliminated before their 4:25 kickoff on Sunday

Big Turk

If San Diego playing Saturday beats San Fran and then KC, and Baltimore win the early games on Sunday Bills are eliminated before they play unless the improbable week 17 tie in factors in.

With Pittsburgh playing Cincy and San Diego playing KC, the winner of both of those games would have 10 wins as would Baltimore and with 3 of them being 10 win teams in the AFC Buffalo would be eliminated...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A winning record is the most important this season. We need to get over this habitual losing we are so accustomed to

Win one more and mission accomplished!

Seriously, the barometer for success for this team can not be making the playoffs, exclusively. This team is a QB away from being very, very good.

It is more important for this team to learn to win, get confidence and most importantly GET BETTER.

I never counted on the playoffs this year. I never saw us as having a chance. The only perk about us getting to the playoffs is at least we're not the brunt of all the jokes in the league again. At least we are not Cleveland, at that point. But, this season is about moving forward and improving. With the talent we're building we're going to win next year. Next year we need to make the playoffs.

Think about this. We're getting Alonso back. McKelvin full go, too. We'll have Ron Brooks, maybe even. Then pair that with the hopes to keep Searcy and Hughes and even Spikes. That's something to be happy about especially after yesterday.

SF beating San Diego is huge for us, no doubt about it.

Our path gets much easier if that happens. And, frankly, coming off a game where they quit against Denver, and San Fran just got elminated? It wouldn't surprise me at all that a Rivers-led team goes out and chokes, and with 0 pressure, the 49ers go out and win. I still remember a few years ago when SD had the Pats beat in the playoffs, and found a way to lose.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I like SF playing before a national audience at home.

I like Houston's chances at home because they are still in the hunt.

I like the Steelers at home vs. KC, regardless.

Bills might have a wider opening by the time they kick off next Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

There are so many positives about this team and how they are progressing. All this negative thinking is really unbelievable. Last week the comments were "Same Old Bills, were going to lose the last 3 games blah blah blah. We just beat down the Packers, Rodgers who is the MVP this year had his worst day ever. Lighten up and enjoy the ride back to being a team that people fear playing.

I like SF playing before a national audience at home.

I like Houston's chances at home because they are still in the hunt.

I like the Steelers at home vs. KC, regardless.

Bills might have a wider opening by the time they kick off next Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

Houston will have to get it done with a third string QB who, by all accounts, was BRUTAL on Sunday.

Unfortunately, it appears that the Pats will have to win against the Bills to secure home field advantage. I have a high degree of confidence that regardless of the playoff scenario situation for the Bills in week 17, the Pats will utterly annihilate them.

So what. Why would this D be afraid of the Pats. They are beatable just like any other team.

If San Diego playing Saturday beats San Fran and then KC, and Baltimore win the early games on Sunday Bills are eliminated before they play unless the improbable week 17 tie in factors in.

With Pittsburgh playing Cincy and San Diego playing KC, the winner of both of those games would have 10 wins as would Baltimore and with 3 of them being 10 win teams in the AFC Buffalo would be eliminated...

That's not true. We do need Pittsburgh, Cincinatti, and Baltimore to lose some combination of the last 2 games, but we won't be eliminated in Week 16.

edit: nevermind I see what you are saying. So we are rooting for Pittsburgh Saturday?

Edited by What a Tuel

So what. Why would this D be afraid of the Pats. They are beatable just like any other team.

just watched Miami at NE on NFL Rewind. Dammit if the NE offense does not look beatable at Gillette. I hate them.

Edit: pray for a monsoon though that didn't work last year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Playing with the simulator unless I am missing something it's ok it Baltimore and Pitt win out. We have to win out! KC and SD each need to lose 1, and the bengals have to lose 2. To me win our game and root for Denver this week. KC OR SD can still lose 1, since they play each other the final week.

However lets just win first and see how it plays out!