Bills could be all but eliminated before their 4:25 kickoff on Sunday

Big Turk

Unfortunately, it appears that the Pats will have to win against the Bills to secure home field advantage. I have a high degree of confidence that regardless of the playoff scenario situation for the Bills in week 17, the Pats will utterly annihilate them.

Even if they don't need the game, the Pats would play for the win. I don't recall them taking the last game off other

than sitting Brady and a few others in the second half after building a big lead. It's just not how they do things.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun discussion, but, all I care about is winning both remaining games.....one at a time.....let the playoff chips fall where they may. Broadcast world hinting that playoff format will change next year, embarassment of the NFC having a playoff team with serious losing record being the motivation. (and maybe more money from TV)

Win one more and mission accomplished!

Seriously, the barometer for success for this team can not be making the playoffs, exclusively. This team is a QB away from being very, very good.

And if we cannot sign Hughes and Dareus to monster deals, we may be back to square on being an average team. Not having to pay serious QB Money is what allows this team to pay the DL.

All these playoff if's and buts are driving me nuts.

This I know: If the Bills lose to the Raiders, they are out. That's as far ahead as I want to go.

Very proud of the team for beating the Packers. Surprised but not shocked. Orton really sucked. Most of the completed passes were not really that well-thrown. He's lucky he has guys who can catch the ball most of the time. Although the drop by Woods on the 20 yard line was horrible (the pass was a little behind him, but you gotta catch that one!), most of Orton's passes were not accurate. To me he looked hung over.