Bills could be all but eliminated before their 4:25 kickoff on Sunday

Big Turk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston will have to get it done with a third string QB who, by all accounts, was BRUTAL on Sunday.

You obviously haven't seen JJ Watt play QB yet.

I was just trying to counterbalance the pessimism with unbridled optimism. Can't hurt.

GO BILLS!!!

Playing with the simulator unless I am missing something it's ok it Baltimore and Pitt win out. We have to win out! KC and SD each need to lose 1, and the bengals have to lose 2. To me win our game and root for Denver this week. KC OR SD can still lose 1, since they play each other the final week.

However lets just win first and see how it plays out!

Ya gotta be careful playing with a stimulator.

GO BILLS!!!

just watched Miami at NE on NFL Rewind. Dammit if the NE offense does not look beatable at Gillette. I hate them.

Edit: pray for a monsoon though that didn't work last year.

If we need that game to get in, my money is on our guys. They will make the Pats earn every yard - they'd better have some body bags the way our guys are hitting.

If the pats win next week, regardless of other outcomes, they lock up the 1 seed. Will they rest guys, probably not. But it will be meaningless for them

Pats are 11-3 and Denver is 11-3. Wouldn't the Pats winning next week, and losing to the Bills Week 17 put them at 12-4, and Denver winning the next two weeks put Denver at 13-3?

So with Denver at 13-3, and with the Pats at 12-4, wouldn't Denver get the number 1 seed and get home field for the conference championship if it came to that?

Edit: so in all reality, we want Denver to beat Cincinatti, but if they do, New England will have competition for the 1st seed in week 17 so they will likely have something to play for. I wouldn't want it any other way though.

Edited by What a Tuel

Pats are 11-3 and Denver is 11-3. Wouldn't the Pats winning next week, and losing to the Bills Week 17 put them at 12-4, and Denver winning the next two weeks put Denver at 13-3?

So with Denver at 13-3, and with the Pats at 12-4, wouldn't Denver get the number 1 seed and get home field for the conference championship if it came to that?

Edit: so in all reality, we want Denver to beat Cincinatti, but if they do, New England will have competition for the 1st seed in week 17 so they will likely have something to play for. I wouldn't want it any other way though.

Regardless of any of that, they will want to beat us. They are conditioned to hate losing. It's an attitude that we need to have. I hope they bring their best players and we knock the ever loving snot out of them. I dont see any reason that why not. Miami is a soft team heading for yet another self destruction at the end of the season.

Regardless of any of that, they will want to beat us. They are conditioned to hate losing. It's an attitude that we need to have. I hope they bring their best players and we knock the ever loving snot out of them. I dont see any reason that why not. Miami is a soft team heading for yet another self destruction at the end of the season.

Oh I absolutely agree. I just see the whole "maybe they have nothing to play for" being thrown around quite a bit. Who cares if they have something to play for, WE have something to play for!

If San Diego playing Saturday beats San Fran and then KC, and Baltimore win the early games on Sunday Bills are eliminated before they play unless the improbable week 17 tie in factors in.

With Pittsburgh playing Cincy and San Diego playing KC, the winner of both of those games would have 10 wins as would Baltimore and with 3 of them being 10 win teams in the AFC Buffalo would be eliminated...

You are thinking too hard, enjoy the fact that we are still in it and will probably get in if we win out, just Billieve!!!

K, so using the playoff machine, in week 16 i put

SD beat SF

Bal beat Hou

Pitt beat KC

Denver beat Cinci

Week 17 i have

Bal Beat Clev

KC beat SD

Pitt beat Cin

The machine has Bills as 6 seed at #3 Pit.

Only game in there i dont like is KC beating San Diego..Chiefs will be eliminated after Pitt loss.

Oh I absolutely agree. I just see the whole "maybe they have nothing to play for" being thrown around quite a bit. Who cares if they have something to play for, WE have something to play for!

they also have a 43 game winning streak at home against conf opponents in reg season. That is ridiculously impressive and also something Belichik will have them "play for" whether or not it means anything for their seeding.

If San Diego playing Saturday beats San Fran and then KC, and Baltimore win the early games on Sunday Bills are eliminated before they play unless the improbable week 17 tie in factors in.

With Pittsburgh playing Cincy and San Diego playing KC, the winner of both of those games would have 10 wins as would Baltimore and with 3 of them being 10 win teams in the AFC Buffalo would be eliminated...

I bet you're a lot of fun at party's -just not any I'm hosting..

Whatever. It's been since Bledsoe's last game that we've even been in a position to possibly make the playoffs -and I'm thrilled for it.

BTW, we needed other-worldly events to fall our way then AND THEY DID! We just couldn't help ourselves...

Playing with the simulator unless I am missing something it's ok it #1 Baltimore and Pitt win out. We have to win out! KC and SD each need to lose 1, and the bengals have to lose 2. To me win our game and root for Denver this week. KC OR SD can still lose 1, since they play each other the final week.

However lets just win first and see how it plays out!

Correct. Start with Defense rankings (a) the Bills win out. Then seeing how the Stillers play KC #1 you make that 1 change and the dream is achieved.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine