Bills Sign WR Deonte Thompson; Mike Williams Waived to IR

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of Marrone and getting the best out his players, Chan has a bunch of free agents and 7thround picks and the offense looked much better then the crap we have been seeing week after week with Marrone (who is a loser).Punting on 4th and 2 yards to go down 14 points says it all with this guy.

Don't wear red socks, Deonte

"I do it to keep the distractions off the team, put all the distractions on me," Williams said on Sunday. "Take the distractions off our quarterback, put it on me. Everybody looking at me like I'm not dressed right. That's why I do it, but I do it every week. I do it for the team."

"Even the defense be looking at me like, 'You're the only one with red socks on,'" Williams said Friday. "That's already a win for me right there."

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/09/nfl_fines_mike_williams_11k_fo.html

the thing is, we as fans just dont know that he was outplayed by hogan. even if you use the word fact to represent that.

"we as fans just dont know that he was outplayed by hogan

Exactly, we don't know. So why are some here criticizing so much on something we don't know? If he outplays Hogan, he see the field more than Hogan. It's pretty simple, even for Marrone. Unless you want to claim Marrone has a vendetta ("treated so unfairly" was the quote above). And as for me using the word "fact" to represent that, look at the stats this season. Those #'s represent the fact that Hogan outplayed Williams. Again, Hogan is and has outplayed him. So what's the big deal?

"I do it to keep the distractions off the team, put all the distractions on me," Williams said on Sunday. "Take the distractions off our quarterback, put it on me. Everybody looking at me like I'm not dressed right. That's why I do it, but I do it every week. I do it for the team."

"Even the defense be looking at me like, 'You're the only one with red socks on,'" Williams said Friday. "That's already a win for me right there."

http://www.syracuse....ams_11k_fo.html

Think about this statement for a minute.

GO BILLS!!!

I would love to know what the deal was, not that he is gone.

As someone else said, MW will probably speak out soon. He seems the type to do so. I'm dying to hear what was going on.

Edited by Augie

perhaps because we have seen several years of mike williams play better than the several months of hogan playing ok? and we have a head coach that has been questionable in his evaluations at times?

We have?? I'm sure you're such an avid fan of his Mike and previous team that you couldn't wait to watch the almighty Mike Williams outplay Hogan, right? Exactly how much of Mike did you watch? Why was he given up on by his old team then? Mike Williams isn't that good. IMO, but I haven't spent the last few years watching him play, like you have.

Another example of Marrone and getting the best out his players, Chan has a bunch of free agents and 7thround picks and the offense looked much better then the crap we have been seeing week after week with Marrone (who is a loser).Punting on 4th and 2 yards to go down 14 points says it all with this guy.

How about another ex of a talented player who didn't get the best out of his ability? Williams is at least 1/2 of the problem.

Any way it's sliced, nobody can pretend that this wasn't one of the most uncomfortable/poorly handled/weirdly publicized player tenures in franchise history.

Agreed. On both ends. Player and coach.