Refs for today?

norton20

Gee, wonder if those refs will be fined for an inappropriate gesture like Travis Kelce was? I highly !@#$ing doubt it. That was disgraceful, but I'm sure if anything is said by the NFL, it will be how one ref was thanking the other for helping make the call cause he wasn't sure.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am seriously considering not watching our games the rest of the season in protest.

BTW this is my new sig. I surrender.

I quit watching after the Dolphins game, not so much in protest, but because I was tired of voluntarily doing things that pIss me off. I decided to watch this game and immediately started to regret it. !@#$ the refs and !@#$ the NFL.

I quit watching after the Dolphins game, not so much in protest, but because I was tired of voluntarily doing things that pIss me off. I decided to watch this game and immediately started to regret it. !@#$ the refs and !@#$ the NFL.

It's sad that I can stop watching TV shows mid-season when I don't like the direction it's heading, but for some reason I can't with the NFL.

They're so bad they've got me confused about my own judgement.

Totally upset that a good Bills perfrormance was wasted today and taken away by the refs. If you break it down, both the illegal contact on Robey and Pass Interference on Gilmore was awful calls which directly led to Bronco TD's. If they kick FG's instead of TD's, the Bills win 17-16. Those 2 calls totally changed the game. I am sooooo sick of this. It seems like the Bills NEVER get the benefit of the doubt, and the timing of those calls totally changed the way the game was played . It was basically over at halftime. Totally disgusted. I almost wonder if it's worth it anymore. Heartbroken on this loss as the Bills played their hearts out and deserved better......

The standard of the refs in this league has reached a new low. They are completely incompetent and feel the need to constantly make phantom calls as if to validate themselves. The PI calls on the first broncos TD drive and those completely bogus calls on both Bills INT returns even the call on Chandler for pushing off at the end, all ridiculous.

I'm sure there will be those that so those calls didn't matter but in reality...they killed us. Even if we get field goals on those int returns we have a fighters chance. The refs took control of the game and steered it towards Denver. Those stupid calls changed the game and game plan for us. BTW.... How do you dinitively call Anderson's second touchdown a TD? I was just waiting for Vince McMahon to start calling plays for Denver and Andre the Giant to play OT. Seriously, though this happens enough that it is becoming ridiculous.

Ya know I have never complained about the refs on this board but really? Every critical third down stop they flagged... Then on both interception returns for huge yardage..

I understand the game needs officiating, and by all means be ticky-tac on first or second down.

But for Pete's sake can they make it blatant in critical situations?

Ya know I have never complained about the refs on this board but really? Every critical third down stop they flagged... Then on both interception returns for huge yardage..

I understand the game needs officiating, and by all means be ticky-tac on first or second down.

But for Pete's sake can they make it blatant in critical situations?

Re the interception returns, what was the personal foul on graham? Seemed inconceivable.

So the one that put it over the spread?

Temporarily--if they were cheating for gamblers, they wouldn't have let us score the last TD (which they tried, come to think of it)....

I have never heard of a personal foul during a return, ever.

It can happen on any play. One specific instance I recall is Warren Sapp's hit on a defenseless Packer OL about 15 years ago....