Schlereth predicts Bills will lose 100-0 on NFL Live

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, and I like Schlereth on that show. He and M. Hoge are the best ex- jock commenators they have. I despise any Ex -Patriot ... Anyways I'm sure it was tongue in cheek? Bills won't get shutout, and there is no way this D gives up that many points.

He was joking but those guys talk other 7-5 teams like they have a huge chance and give absolutely zero chance or respect to Buffalo. Annoying.

Fellas, they are no smarter than us.....they just follow the herd and YES...Sunday cannot get here soon enough.

He was joking but those guys talk other 7-5 teams like they have a huge chance and give absolutely zero chance or respect to Buffalo. Annoying.

I usually don't get bothered by this stuff but I'm with you. The other AFC teams with 7-5 records are Miami, KC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland. Would you trade rosters with any of those teams? The only one that I would consider is KC. I think that the Bills have superior talent to all of those teams. When people on the outside view them though they act like they are the Giants.

Hmmm, and I like Schlereth on that show. He and M. Hoge are the best ex- jock commenators they have. I despise any Ex -Patriot ... Anyways I'm sure it was tongue in cheek? Bills won't get shutout, and there is no way this D gives up that many points.

You like Schlereth and hoge? Really?