Report: Harbaugh very likely gone [update: now gone]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, Harbaugh will come in a fix the Bills offensive woes with his 32nd ranked RedZone

offense.

The guys a cultural changer but is hardly the offensive genius people build him up to be. His schtick gets old after a couple years ala Rex Ryan.

Funny enough, Oakland is number 1 in the red zone

ny media salivating...

Winston won't last long in the NY market but there's a good chance he won't be the first QB selected anyway. I'd love it if the Jest took him though. He'll crumble under the pressure. It'll be Geno squared.

GO BILLS!!!

Winston won't last long in the NY market but there's a good chance he won't be the first QB selected anyway. I'd love it if the Jest took him though. He'll crumble under the pressure. It'll be Geno squared.

GO BILLS!!!

he really does remind me of Geno with all of his 1st qtr INTs

While he wouldn't be my first choice (Cowher), I wouldn't mind seeing Harbaugh come here. He kinda seems like a douche, but the guy can flat out coach football, and I think he'd bring an attitude to this team not seen in a long time. Plus, he's got to be intrigued seeing the kind of defense here he'd be inheriting....

Then why is he in the outs in San Francisco? If he's such a great coach why replace him?

He's the quarterback whisperer and he wins.

That's why you'd want him.

He turned around Smith's career. Saw that Kap was better and had the balls to make a change.

And that Luck guy is decent.

He will find a QB for this team.

Edited by Big Blitz

You realize succeeding as a coordinator is a lot different than succeeding as a head coach, right, and that Schwartz already failed miserably in the latter role once? Harbaugh took over a team amid an eight-year playoff drought and has led it to a 43-16-1 record. That's a .700-plus winning percentage over a large sample size. It's not a one-year fluke. He's helped get them to a point where 7-5 is a colossal disappointment - in the best division in football, no less. He's an elite HC, something the Bills could certainly use.

Then why is he being canned?

I will give you effort points for at least trying to quantify some of this. (The "he is good with QBs" argument is the opposite of objective, quantifiable argument....because um, John Gruden was "good with QBs" as well :lol::rolleyes:)

Lets put this on a number scale, with 0 being an 7-9/8-8 team, -5 being the worst team in the league, and 5 being perennial playoff team. Where were the 49ers on that scale when Harbaugh took over? Where did he get them?

Now....where were the Lions on that scale, and where did Schwartz get them?

Yeah, it's not even close. You take a team that's at -5, and take them to the playoffs(Schwartz)/hovering around 4 vs. a team that's floating around between 1 and 2, and get them to 5?

That's my quantifiable, objective arugment. Poke holes if you can.

Edited by OCinBuffalo