Pettine not expecting warm reception at The Ralph

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? Does he think we are pissed that he left? I don't know why there would be fan hate.

@FSOhioZJackson: Pettine: "Heading back to Ralph Wilson, I don't necessarily think I'll get the warmest reception. It might be worse for Donte (Whitner)."

I have absolutely nothing against the guy. As for Whitner? :devil:

Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

Oh I hope someone takes a dump on Whitner right as he's trotting out. But for Pettine, I'd expect he'd get a warm ovation. Did a good job here, and opened up a spot for a D coordinator just as good

Yeah, whitner is a tool. But pettine brought an attitude to the defense. And seriously, who could blame him for taking that job? It isn't like he left on bad terms or anything.

Oh I hope someone takes a dump on Whitner right as he's trotting out. But for Pettine, I'd expect he'd get a warm ovation. Did a good job here, and opened up a spot for a D coordinator just as good

Opened up a spot for an even better D coordinator.

Edit: I am happy for Pettine. He couldn't pass on an opportunity like that. Schwartz is just flat out better as of right now.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Pettine will have nothing to worry about.

I hate Whitner more than words can describe.

His Twitter "fights" and "teasing" were so childish.

I lost all respect for him when he tweeted to us Bills fans to get used to the name "Toronto Bills"

I replied to his tweet asking him how it felt to get the Bills logo tattooed on his arm only to be let go a week later.

He blocked me after that. Gave me a good laugh

I also remember him Tweeting for his "fans" to send him their Black Berry PINS so they could all chat and then 10 minutes later he Tweeted :"why are all these guys tweeting me their BBM Pins?"

I always viewed him as immature and a sulky person especially after the Bills chose not to resign him.

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Can't use quotes on here for some reason, but yeah, Whitner could use a baby ruth shower. Then replace the W in his name with an S, and there ya go Donte, new nickname and better fitting. Yeah, I hope Pettine gets a lot of love from the crowd when he comes out. Can't say anything but good things about the guy

I have zero problems with Pettine, he helped turn our defense around, and set up a good unit for Schwartz to build on, so kudos to him, imo.

Whitner, I don't care one way or the other about... he's a tool, but he's not great or anything, so I'm not upset about him being elsewhere, or running his mouth. He'd get a complete non response from me, if I were at the game.

Whitner, I don't care one way or the other about... he's a tool, but he's not great or anything, so I'm not upset about him being elsewhere, or running his mouth. He'd get a complete non response from me, if I were at the game.

Didn't he taunt us about the team moving this summer? I had stopped caring about him until that.