IF Game is Monday, will it be televised nationally? (update: On DTV)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broadcast info for Monday’s Bills-Jets game

bills-jets-tickets-story.jpg?w=588&h=400

The Bills-Jets game relocated to Ford Field in Detroit and rescheduled for Monday night at 7 p.m. will air locally on CBS in the following TV markets:

WRGB - Albany, NY

WBNG - Binghamton, NY

WIVB – Buffalo, NY

EENY - Elmira-Corning, NY

WCBS – New York, NY

WROC – Rochester, NY

WTVH – Syracuse, NY

WWNY – Watertown, NY

WSEE – Erie, PA

The game will also be available to NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers on DIRECTV.

Well this is funny. I live in SE Florida and get to see the Bills twice a year...

This Sunday was going to be a rare special moment when I got to see the Bills on CBS b/c of the Jets connection and the fact that SE Florida is NYC south.

So of course the game gets re-scheduled and it will mean no one in SE Florida sees the game. Unless you have satellite TV, which I don't have. And for good reason.

Oh well; as long as the radio broadcast is not blacked out I'll be OK.

It is too bad the NFL made the call to place on national TV on one of the networks. This would mean ESPN would be upset for their MNF, but the positive press from dealing with the devastation in South Buffalo, would be a great story, and the human interest piece with stories from Buffalo would be great.

One more piece of motivation for the team to win as players love the nationally televised games.

Anyway, thank god I'm in my office at home all week so can handle going out to the nearest pub to watch the game. Not that bad as the Tilted Kilt is right around the corner if any of you have ever gone.

Why is that? What about that post makes it seem like I have a screw loose? Shall we talk about what wonderful inaccurate contributions you've added to this thread?

Easy there tiger. Just making a joke about your repeated failed attempts at spelling "lose"