IF Game is Monday, will it be televised nationally? (update: On DTV)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GreenLanternJet: I'm telling you, out-of-market #Jets and #Bills fans need to complain to everyone here > @ESPN @DirecTV and the @NFL … LOUDLY

The one nice thing is that the Bills are playing a big-market team in the Jets, and, further, Jets' fans are, by nature, loud and annoying. So, I am hopeful they will annoy enough people to get this on DTV.

I don't get a "channel 706" hence why I ask.

Well if I had to guess, I would almost guarantee they put it out to their digital subscribers as well. But in the off chance they don't, you might get lucky with your local CBS affiliate.

john_kucko‏@john_kucko

Here's #Bills TV deal. CBS offering game to secondary markets. It's up to those stations whether to air it. Buffalo/Rochester WILL air.

I can't see anyting on Monday night on CBS that would generate as much viewers as a NFL game.

Well if I had to guess, I would almost guarantee they put it out to their digital subscribers as well. But in the off chance they don't, you might get lucky with your local CBS affiliate.

john_kucko‏@john_kucko

Here's #Bills TV deal. CBS offering game to secondary markets. It's up to those stations whether to air it. Buffalo/Rochester WILL air.

I can't see anyting on Monday night on CBS that would generate as much viewers as a NFL game.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I haven't had the greatest experiences with DTV and it's digital offering.