Global warming err Climate change HOAX

My point was that Exxon is even saying Global Warming is happening and we need to do something about it. And you laughed out of ignorance and changed the subject

Laughing at the government returning tax proceeds to taxpayers is not ignorance it's reality. What is truly ignorant is you thinking that the govenrment is going to take taxes they received from oil, gas and coal companies and return them to taxpayers via refunds in their tax returns. How often does the government say "oh hey we have a surplus. Let's give some back!"?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughing at the government returning tax proceeds to taxpayers is not ignorance it's reality. What is truly ignorant is you thinking that the govenrment is going to take taxes they received from oil, gas and coal companies and return them to taxpayers via refunds in their tax returns. How often does the government say "oh hey we have a surplus. Let's give some back!"?

So, you still are trying to change the subject...sad

Oh, and the tax money received could, as I said, be returned in many ways. More domestic spending, lower rates, paying down the debt, whatever. You would cry like a little bit ch about any solution. I hope the tax carbon and then don't return a dime

Oh, and the tax money received could, as I said, be returned in many ways. More domestic spending, lower rates, paying down the debt, whatever. You would cry like a little bit ch about any solution. I hope the tax carbon and then don't return a dime

Yes they could. And pigs could fly too. History of the government spending not only all the tax dollars they take in but more than they take in is on my side and I don't ever see that changing regardless of who is in charge.

Still having a problem with the English language I see. I know you said that you don't care if your comments are viewed as nonsensical, but you're just inviting people to laugh at your ignorance with your statements that don't make sense.

Yes they could. And pigs could fly too. History of the government spending not only all the tax dollars they take in but more than they take in is on my side and I don't ever see that changing regardless of who is in charge.

Solving the climate change problem is the real concern. Carbon tax is a nice start, even Exxon says so

Solving the climate change problem is the real concern. Carbon tax is a nice start, even Exxon says so

I have said for a long time that we need to kill all mammals so that humans may live. It is mammal farts more than fossil fuels that is causing this. The absence of mammal farts will buy humans time to figure out alternative energy while staying alive through the use of fossil fuels. Once this is figured out we can study the atmosphere to see if the world can sustain mammal farts again. If so we can bring them back, Jurassic Park style. Personally I think they should leave mammals like rats and lizards permanently dead but that is just because I don't like them. I suppose it isn't fair.

Yeah, NOAA data sets are right-wing propaganda.

And you said it didn't need to be said? Yes, it does.

You have to love the (consistent) media...............

Christmas Eve was warmer in 1955.

“Three fourths of the country was over 60 degrees, and Ashland Kansas, Geary Oklahoma and Encinal Texas were all over 90 degrees. Fort Lauderdale was 85 degrees. All of the stations below were over 60 degrees on Christmas Eve, 1955.”

Plus: “Last winter, the East Coast had record cold. That was ignored because it was ‘less than 1% of the Earth.’ But this week, the Eastern US defines the global climate.”

It’s all about the narrative.

Nature's narrative continues...2015 warmest in industrial age...the thing about the truth....its always true :thumbsup:

Right...because 1955 is not part of the industrial age. :lol:

Record. Cold. Last. Winter. That's the thing about the truth it's always true. :wacko: Moreover, you can't yap about weather today, and ignore it last year, at the same time. In fact, nobody should be talking about weather...at any time. Weather is not climate.

Well, unless you include predictions like these. I just got done helping my brother in law shovel a ton of what isn't supposed to exist, or be "a very rare event"...in 2015. It didn't cause chaos. We just did what we always do: snowblower and shovel.

The empirical data: me shoveling snow today, and I am certain, many other days this year, disproves the hysteria of the very same clowns who have been running this scam since day 1. I'm shoveling snow. What do you have that proves they were in any way right about their claims?

Nada. So, in this case weather does matter, because the mere existence of snow shreds the credibility of the nonsense-peddlers. Because they were definitive in their predictions, we may now be just as definitive in our ridicule.

My point was that Exxon is even saying Global Warming is happening and we need to do something about it. And you laughed out of ignorance and changed the subject

I love how, in gatortard world, everything corporations do/say/think is evil. Except when they help out with the narrative.

I love how the same evil corporations who are so willing to lie about everything, because lying makes them $, aren't willing to lie about Global Warming, because you know, lying wouldn't make them/save them $.

Idiots, once again, abound.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

If we do that, can the tax proceeds be used to do more R&D on disposing of CO2 and nuclear waste? After all coal and nuke are the lower cost ways of generating electricity so doesn't it make sense use the money to improve the most efficient ways of generating power?

Can someone tell me exactly when climate change became a "problem"?

Also, how will we know when the "climate change problem" has been solved?

Can someone tell me exactly when climate change became a "problem"?

Also, how will we know when the "climate change problem" has been solved?

It became a problem the very first second it was realized that it could be used as a political wedge issue, and it will never be solved as long as it remains as such.

Climate Change: another case of a vocal minority (scientists and pols who believe it) out shouting a silent majority (the deniers).

Found this today, a peer reviewed study that finds the majority of scientists don't believe: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/

I emphasize peer reviewed. That means it isn't government spin, MSNBC-Fox-CNN spin, Dem or Repub spin, George Soros spin, etc.

Climate Change: another case of a vocal minority (scientists and pols who believe it) out shouting a silent majority (the deniers).

Found this today, a peer reviewed study that finds the majority of scientists don't believe: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/

I emphasize peer reviewed. That means it isn't government spin, MSNBC-Fox-CNN spin, Dem or Repub spin, George Soros spin, etc.

That's a good article - I like the way that they break down the respondents into four groups, rather than just 'believers' and 'deniers'. The group that best characterizes my beliefs is #3 - the "Economic Responsibility" model.

I'm telling ya, if I can do it, I'm gonna sell fake kayaks and canoes in Battery Park to anyone that wants to support charity and mock leftist assclowns. You can walk(paddle) through Manhattan trolling the hell out of people, pointing down at the nonexistant flooding (3 feet let's remember) and ask people why they are walking around in water. It's a "race" you see.

We can meet near NBC HQ and just paddle around for a while troll them, and then go have a beer across the way. I'm gonna to call it the Al Gore Memorial Regatta. And when dumbasses ask if he's dead, if I don't say yes(because why not?) I'm gonna say "It's a memorial for his political career".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I love how, in gatortard world, everything corporations do/say/think is evil. Except when they help out with the narrative.

I love how the same evil corporations who are so willing to lie about everything, because lying makes them $, aren't willing to lie about Global Warming, because you know, lying wouldn't make them/save them $.

Idiots, once again, abound.

You don't know what you are talking about. I think corporations are great institutions and serve a great service to society.