Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due process.

Show tangible harm done to individuals, prove causation, prove liability, directly assess said liability to individuals.

And even then, if it meets that standard, law (which this is not), does not work retroactively.

In libertarian philosophy, people don't just get to make claims against you, obligating you to give them money.

So redress for a social wide problem, could only be dealt with through litigation? And you would want this done for most everything? Pass a law, allow to sue, very limited government oversight? That would either lead to anarchy or judicial tyranny

Edited by gatorman

So redress for a social wide problem, could only be dealt with through litigation? And you would want this done for most everything? Pass a law, allow to sue, very limited government oversight? That would either lead to anarchy or judicial tyranny

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

If I may, TakeYouToTasker.

It appears that our fellow poster, Gatorman has completely misunderstood your (rather obvious) point.

and now he is fabricating a whole field of "what-ifs" that meander along his misdirection.

21e6d835dbffb290192400a763b002de.jpg

They can't even breath the air in parts of India and china. It's kind of like our environmentalists have been so successful defeating the polluters and the sh. It eaters that want to vote for the pro pollution lobby that it doesn't seem like that big of an issue here.

Which naturally is the fault of evil, rich Americans and all their carbon output. :lol:

No, you didn't read his post closely enough. He blames the pro pollution lobby. :lol:

You mean, you're not part of that lobby?

I'm strongly pro-pollution. We need more particulates in the air to reduce the effects of climate change. It is the reduction in sulfur dioxide aerosols since 1970 that's caused the current warming trend, after all. Anti-acid-rain is pro-global-warming!

You mean, you're not part of that lobby?

I'm strongly pro-pollution. We need more particulates in the air to reduce the effects of climate change. It is the reduction in sulfur dioxide aerosols since 1970 that's caused the current warming trend, after all. Anti-acid-rain is pro-global-warming!

Nope, not me. It's sounds like a noble cause though. My time is too occupied in trying to kill innocent citizens by way of supporting second amendment rights & the NRA to have any time left over to truly dedicate myself to the pro-pollution cause.

I do dabble in the slaughter of baby Harp seals though, but that's only on weekends.

Nope, not me. It's sounds like a noble cause though. My time is too occupied in trying to kill innocent citizens by way of supporting second amendment rights & the NRA to have any time left over to truly dedicate myself to the pro-pollution cause.

I do dabble in the slaughter of baby Harp seals though, but that's only on weekends.

I think you need to sleep less and lobby more!

Kill the innocents!!

Pollute the air!!

Nuke the whales!!

Which naturally is the fault of evil, rich Americans and all their carbon output. :lol:

Thank an environmentalist then. You dirt kickers would keep us living like that

I think you need to sleep less and lobby more!

Kill the innocents!!

Pollute the air!!

Nuke the whales!!

No "eat crap" slogan?

Due process.

Show tangible harm done to individuals, prove causation, prove liability, directly assess said liability to individuals.

And even then, if it meets that standard, law (which this is not), does not work retroactively.

In libertarian philosophy, people don't just get to make claims against you, obligating you to give them money.

Way to be stand up and responsible...apparently the libertarian philosophy is "not my problem bro..." you are truly a credit to your country and a solid example of the TP...

Edited by baskin

I'm trashing the idea that Libertarian government can actually keep the environment clean. The courts are already used. The EPA simply levels the playing field by providing the aggrieved party expert scientific research, lawyers and manpower to fight wealth corporations in court.

I'm trashing the idea that Libertarian government can actually keep the environment clean. The courts are already used. The EPA simply levels the playing field by providing the aggrieved party expert scientific research, lawyers and manpower to fight wealth corporations in court.

Obfuscation with unbelievable ignorance. :wacko:

Tell that to proponents of gay marriage.