Global warming err Climate change HOAX

I don't know I'm just saying that it's been an issue for a long time and the "the sky is falling" reaction to something that's always happened is amusing.

And noticed those first three words I used? You should try replying to a question with those sometime.

The sky is heating, not falling.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link please

Really? We need to spoon-feed you information, while you throw out bull **** statements and claim that you have no need to justify your claims?

Go to NOAA's web site, look up the tidal data for Miami Beach. Records go back to 1931. They even have nice, pretty pictures, if you can't handle the raw data.

Really? We need to spoon-feed you information, while you throw out bull **** statements and claim that you have no need to justify your claims?

Go to NOAA's web site, look up the tidal data for Miami Beach. Records go back to 1931. They even have nice, pretty pictures, if you can't handle the raw data.

Link or said information doesn't exist - you didn't get it from NOAA you !@#$

BTW is that the royal we or are you a colony creature - and Tom you know you didn't get that information off the NOAA website, you read it somewhere (and you hope they got it from NOAA) but you forgot where so now you are acting like a little crying B word when I ask you nicely to link.

BTW is that the royal we or are you a colony creature - and Tom you know you didn't get that information off the NOAA website, you read it somewhere (and you hope they got it from NOAA) but you forgot where so now you are acting like a little crying B word when I ask you nicely to link.

No, I know I got it from NOAA. I actually looked at the data sets and figured it out all by myself. That's something us adults can do.

I also wouldn't "forget" where I'd seen it, since there's this thing called a browser history...

I'm also curious about your definition of "nicely"... :lol:

No, I know I got it from NOAA. I actually looked at the data sets and figured it out all by myself. That's something us adults can do.

I also wouldn't "forget" where I'd seen it, since there's this thing called a browser history...

I'm also curious about your definition of "nicely"... :lol:

NOAA supports the idea that MMGW is happening

Miami-Dade County, Florida, contains some of the most populated cities in the state. The population, combined with the location and topography, makes this county particularly vulnerable to sea level rise. In order to adapt to the changes that sea level rise will bring to this heavily populated, ecologically important area, Miami-Dade County recognizes the need for a cohesive approach to planning for climate change.

This is NOAA

I know what NOAA is. What the !@#$ is your point? Are you giving up on the earlier discussion, and deciding to have a completely different one?

You claimed that NOAA said that the rising sea levels were explained by factors other than warming and I showed you they said different. Just think you are full of sh** is all

You claimed that NOAA said that the rising sea levels were explained by factors other than warming and I showed you they said different. Just think you are full of sh** is all

No, I said that tides were explained by other factors. Not sea level. I also said that NOAA's data shows high tides in Miami Beach getting lower, not higher.

And don't you dare call that "obfuscating with detail." It's not obfuscation to stick to the topic being discussed.

No, I said that tides were explained by other factors. Not sea level. I also said that NOAA's data shows high tides in Miami Beach getting lower, not higher.

And don't you dare call that "obfuscating with detail." It's not obfuscation to stick to the topic being discussed.

What were the data sets you used?

When would rising sea levels be the worst? At high tide? So you are saying that you have data to show that rising sea levels are NOT making tides higher? From NOAA, no less?

What were the data sets you used?

You asking for a link of any kind is hilarious. You're notorious for copying and pasting and refusing to provide a link. BTW, just what is your expertise in real estate and mortgage lending? If anyone is wondering about the connection here, a few years ago lyrbob copied and posted an article about real estate and mortgages and refused to provide a link. Either the article had a glaring mistake or lyrbob made a glaring mistake in what he was trying to pass off as his own work. He refused to provide a link or his own bona fides. He claims to have put me on "ignore" but once responded to me here (without anyone else reposting my comments) so I wonder if he's going to continue to be a chickenschit and hide or show everyone his dishonesty.

https://coast.noaa.gov/states/florida/articles/stories/insurance-industry-watching-southeastern-florida-climate-change-response.html

Since Southeast Florida is facing climate change impacts sooner than most areas around the country, adaptation is critical—and already underway. The insurance industry is pointing to Southeast Florida as an example for others to follow.

In Miami Beach, officials are installing 80 underground pumps to deal with the increasingly frequent “sunny-day floods” that inundate the western side of the island city during high tides in the fall and spring. In Miami-Dade County, a program is underway to reseed mangroves behind the beaches to preserve this wetlands’ ability to soak up storm surge.

When would rising sea levels be the worst? At high tide? So you are saying that you have data to show that rising sea levels are NOT making tides higher? From NOAA, no less?

Except the tidal high water level has been decreasing at Miami Beach, according to NOAA's own data.

The mean higher high water for Miami Beach.

I meant what time periods did you compare - for example did you compare the ave MHHW of the last five years to the ave MHHW of the previous five years or did you take the ave MHHW for the latest year period and compare it to a year period five years ago.

I meant what time periods did you compare - for example did you compare the ave MHHW of the last five years to the ave MHHW of the previous five years or did you take the ave MHHW for the latest year period and compare it to a year period five years ago.

So by "what data sets did you use," you actually meant "what was your analysis methodology?"

You're a !@#$ing idiot, and if you can't even ask your questions properly I'm not going to bother answering them. :rolleyes: