Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom you are very cranky and set in your ways, always negative and never with solutions of your own - when you leave to a non-extradition country I hope the new surroundings alleviates whatever dark forces weigh on your mind.

I'm set in my ways because you don't know what you're talking about? :lol: Okay.

A laundry list of technology you don't understand isn't a "plan."

What proposals? I don't see any proposals.

When was I asked for a proposal? I responded to a typical conservative whine about cutting CO2 emissions, which is basically "what do you want us to do give up modernity?" as for you specific question of how much arable land would we to put to the task of creating bio-fuel I linked you to a proposed method of making bio-fuel that would use zero arable land. Tom, you and your ilk are the real nattering nabobs of negativism.

When was I asked for a proposal? I responded to a typical conservative whine about cutting CO2 emissions, which is basically "what do you want us to do give up modernity?" as for you specific question of how much arable land would we to put to the task of creating bio-fuel I linked you to a proposed method of making bio-fuel that would use zero arable land. Tom, you and your ilk are the real nattering nabobs of negativism.

When did I say you were asked for a proposal?

For that matter, when did I say you provided a plan? All I said was you had an ignorant laundry list (the most significant weakness of such being: you have no clue how any of that would work, since you don't have so much as the glimmer of a plan.) And since you didn't, why are you bitching about me not having a plan?

And what on earth makes you think that biofuel use reduces CO2 emissions?

All I'm saying is: you're ignorant, shut up. That's not negativism, that's an observation that you are intellectually unqualified to discuss the subject.

when you !@#$ something up you have to un-!@#$-it that's called stewardship

Just out of curiosity...is there any evidence that we've !@#$ed things up beyond evidence provided by scientists who are given truckloads of federal money to write up reports that serve the purpose of justifying regulations and laws that help fund ventures of businesses which then pass much of that money on to the warchests of the politicians who pass laws based on the fake reports?

Because if there is, we haven't seen it. All we see is one debunked report after another.

When did I say you were asked for a proposal?

For that matter, when did I say you provided a plan? All I said was you had an ignorant laundry list (the most significant weakness of such being: you have no clue how any of that would work, since you don't have so much as the glimmer of a plan.) And since you didn't, why are you bitching about me not having a plan?

And what on earth makes you think that biofuel use reduces CO2 emissions?

All I'm saying is: you're ignorant, shut up. That's not negativism, that's an observation that you are intellectually unqualified to discuss the subject.

blah blah blah says the fraud, when was I asked for a plan? when did I B word at you for not having a plan? when did I say bio-fuels reduce CO2 emissions? I'll explain bio-fuels to you "pretend I am speaking slowly to a small not too bright seven year old" bio-fuels when grown extract CO2 from the atmosphere and when used as a fuel releases CO2 back into the atmosphere (remember the LionKing Tommy and the circle of life) see Tommy this is different from using fossil fuels because fossil fuel carbon has been sequestered from our atmosphere for millions of years or if you believe in abiotic oil has never been in our atmosphere before but of course you know this Tommy you're just being a little priggish prick.

I don't get this boards view of GW....some/most of you seem to be libertarian in nature - that is do what you want as long as it doesn't affect others - and as well don't seem to want to leave kids federal debt. So we pump the world full of CO2 - which is starting to effect others (differing Ocean temps/fishing - acidification of ocean killing hardshell habitat) - and as well the global temps keep increasing which are no doubt going going to be VERY costly to future generations.....and your take is.....eh not happening....that - fellas -is not very conservative - in fact that is by definition liberal

Most of us will stipulate for argument's sake that the atmosphere is warming and CO2 plays a part in that.

So, that said - what solutions do you propose? Banning the automobile? Snowmobiles? Lawn mowers? Leaf blowers? Lawn trimmers? Motorcycles? Go Karts? Airplanes? Trucks? Ships? Refrigerators? Air conditioners? Furnaces? Manufacturing? Breathing?

What should we do to turn things around? Buy carbon credits?

Automobiles?- electric or more likely a strong hybrid with a 100 mile battery electric range and a SOFC as a range extender using a bio-fuel

Snowmobiles? Lawn mowers? leaf blowers? Lawn Trimmers.? Motorcycles? Go Karts? - electric

Airplanes?- bio-fuel

Trucks ?- bio-diesel/ hydraulic hybrid and mandatory electrical hookups at truck stops

Ships?- bio-diesel and maybe nuclear if a myriad of problems could be worked out

Air conditioners ? furnaces? - geothermal exchange systems both heat and cool and uses one third to one fifth as much energy as conventional heating and cooling - plus they can supply hot water

I asked for solutions. Bio fuel isn't green at all. Electricity isn't truly green. These solutions you suggest are already being used by many. Why aren't they having measurable an effect on the problem? Are you looking to the government to force us to adopt something en mass? Rationing perhaps?

You whine about the problem but offer weak solutions to address and remedy the situation.

blah blah blah says the fraud, when was I asked for a plan?

Here...

Most of us will stipulate for argument's sake that the atmosphere is warming and CO2 plays a part in that.

So, that said - what solutions do you propose? Banning the automobile? Snowmobiles? Lawn mowers? Leaf blowers? Lawn trimmers? Motorcycles? Go Karts? Airplanes? Trucks? Ships? Refrigerators? Air conditioners? Furnaces? Manufacturing? Breathing?

when did I say bio-fuels reduce CO2 emissions?

Here...

Automobiles?- electric or more likely a strong hybrid with a 100 mile battery electric range and a SOFC as a range extender using a bio-fuel

Snowmobiles? Lawn mowers? leaf blowers? Lawn Trimmers.? Motorcycles? Go Karts? - electric

Airplanes?- bio-fuel

Trucks ?- bio-diesel/ hydraulic hybrid and mandatory electrical hookups at truck stops

Ships?- bio-diesel and maybe nuclear if a myriad of problems could be worked out

Air conditioners ? furnaces? - geothermal exchange systems both heat and cool and uses one third to one fifth as much energy as conventional heating and cooling - plus they can supply hot water

when did I B word at you for not having a plan?

Here...

Tom you are very cranky and set in your ways, always negative and never with solutions of your own - when you leave to a non-extradition country I hope the new surroundings alleviates whatever dark forces weigh on your mind.

I'll explain bio-fuels to you "pretend I am speaking slowly to a small not too bright seven year old" bio-fuels when grown extract CO2 from the atmosphere and when used as a fuel releases CO2 back into the atmosphere (remember the LionKing Tommy and the circle of life) see Tommy this is different from using fossil fuels because fossil fuel carbon has been sequestered from our atmosphere for millions of years or if you believe in abiotic oil has never been in our atmosphere before but of course you know this Tommy you're just being a little priggish prick.

I'd ask you to think that through and find the fallacy (hint: I already told you what it is). But given that you're ignorant of the content of YOUR OWN POSTS, identifying fallacies is clearly well beyond your capabilities.

What proposals? I don't see any proposals.

....lybob, on 09 Nov 2015 - 6:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Airplanes?- bio-fuel

2 things:

1. I'm gonna start asking for royalties from everybody who uses the Global Warming as religion trope. I started invoking Scientology and using it as an accurate basis for comparison to Global Warming cult member's behavior almost a decade ago. I've been saying "environtologists" for quite some time. I'm not sure If I should be pissed that people are copying me, or, gratified. In all cases, if you were to take a Scientologist's post, and redact out the Scientology references, and, redact Global Warming from the average environtologist post here or elsewhere? They would be indistinguishable. The same verbal tactics, logical fallicies, personal attacks, utter nonsense/contradiction...it's all there.

This is the reason why, ~8 years ago, I started calling these people what they are: members of a deranged and potentially dangerous cult, whose main priority is self-enrichment, and not benevolence.

2. I'm gonna go punish myself for using the word trope.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I already said: those aren't proposals, or plans, or anything but a grocery list of random **** he doesn't understand.

They're his/her idea of proposals, poor as they might be. I mock idiots like lyrbob who embrace electricity regardless of its source and believe that biofuels are a panacea when in reality they harm small engines and increase food costs.