Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our rebate only gets credited every six months, so in 2 1/2 years, I'm in.

So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Meanwhile, CNN continues the battle against global warming cooling climate change with today's story: Beef is the new SUV.

There's actually some interesting information buried in that article.

Anyone ever considered the effect of nitrous oxide emissions from ethanol production, for example?

NYU PROF: FIGHT ‘CLIMATE CHANGE’ WITH HORMONE TREATMENTS ON SMALL CHILDREN

— ‘CLOSES THE GROWTH PLATES’ TO STUNT THEIR GROWTH. Professor Liao says shrinking humans helps fight climate change since ‘larger people consume more energy than smaller people.’

But as Obama’s “Science” “Czar” might ask, why all the half measures, when a much more, well, final solution, for want of a better phrase, suggests itself?

India to Climatistas: Show Us The Money!

A few days ago I noted that India has suggested it might go along with the UN’s climate nonsense—if the developed world will cough up $2.4 trillion in foreign aid. (Previously the climate community had spoken of aid in the range of $200—$300 billion for all of the developing world.)

Well, the first draft of a prospective climate treaty agreement was released earlier this week, and there’s nothing specific in it right now about climate aid. And India is not impressed

Remember its not about the money...........................its about saving the planet.............. :doh:

A Setback For the Administrative State

One of the Obama administration’s many instances of administrative overreach was the EPA’s “Clean Water rule,” which expanded the definition of “waters of the United States” as used in the Clean Water Act. Some say that the definition is so expansive as to give the federal agency jurisdiction over your back yard. Eighteen states sued to enjoin enforcement of the EPA’s rule, and today, a three-judge panel of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals stayed enforcement of the rule pending a fuller hearing on the merits.

An excerpt from the 6th Circuit’s decision:

{snip}

The explosive growth of the undemocratic, unaccountable administrative state is perhaps the greatest danger to our freedom. The EPA is perhaps the worst malefactor. While this litigation is not over, the 6th Circuit’s action is a welcome check on this particular effort to expand federal power.

Edited by B-Man

:lol::lol::beer:

Um, Greg?

Is intentionally stunting the growth of children across your Global Warming BS line? You know, that line we discussed earlier, where you finally say: "Hey guys, I think I need to evolve here, and say that this entire thing is obviously BS"?

I mean, we're talking about a man who, rather than keep the wacko to himself, actually comes out and suggests we harm children, intentionally, and systematically.

Where is your line, Greg?

You can post more asshat memes, and by all means don't stop, but, when are you going to tell us your line has been crossed?

Do you even have a line? I still suspect that you don't, and it doesn't matter how stupid/heinous/inane/ridiculous the Church of Environtology is, you're going to keep pretending that this is all merely differing points of view, rather than the blatant horseshit it so obviously is.

Call Goodwin all you want, but, the only other people that have ever crossed into this territory are Pol Pot and the Nazis. This historical fact cannot be written off/obfuscated by the Goodwin thing(which...is what it's real purpose is). Not when we are literally talking about doing harm to children, systematically.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Um, Greg?

Is intentionally stunting the growth of children across your Global Warming BS line? You know, that line we discussed earlier, where you finally say: "Hey guys, I think I need to evolve here, and say that this entire thing is obviously BS"?

I mean, we're talking about a man who, rather than keep the wacko to himself, actually comes out and suggests we harm children, intentionally, and systematically.

Where is your line, Greg?

You can post more asshat memes, and by all means don't stop, but, when are you going to tell us your line has been crossed?

Do you even have a line? I still suspect that you don't, and it doesn't matter how stupid/heinous/inane/ridiculous the Church of Environtology is, you're going to keep pretending that this is all merely differing points of view, rather than the blatant horseshit it so obviously is.

Call Goodwin all you want, but, the only other people that have ever crossed into this territory are Pol Pot and the Nazis. This historical fact cannot be written off/obfuscated by the Goodwin thing(which...is what it's real purpose is). Not when we are literally talking about doing harm to children, systematically.

My line was crossed a long time ago. I think the notion of intentionally stunting the growth of children is of course insane. But then again, I think a lot of the rhetoric on both sides of this issue often veers into the insane. As I've said a few times throughout the life of this thread, I believe climate change is real and happening and is something we should be proactively working to prepare for. By that I mean improving our infrastructure (which needs that with or without the threat of climate change) at home as a starting point, and working towards becoming a multi-planet species as the finish line.

What I'm not certain of, and frankly I don't think matters even though it's crux of most climate change discussions, is whether or not it's being accelerated by humans. Even though this is the most contentious issue in this whole boondoggle, I think it's a case of not seeing the forest through the trees. The planet is changing, has always been changing, and we need to find the most cost effective and safe means to adapt our society if we want to stick around.

Climate scientist under scrutiny for urging Obama to use RICO laws against climate change skeptics:

"The climate scientist at George Mason University made headlines when he was the lead signatory on a letter to Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and the head of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy “strongly” supporting using federal racketeering laws to investigate those in the private or public sector who work with the fossil fuel industry to “undermine climate science.”

http://watchdog.org/242651/climate-rico-shukla/

http://watchdog.org/240476/rico-letter-climate/

my congressman gets into the act:

https://science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/10-1-15%20CLS%20to%20Shukla.pdf

Climate scientist under scrutiny for urging Obama to use RICO laws against climate change skeptics:

"The climate scientist at George Mason University made headlines when he was the lead signatory on a letter to Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and the head of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy “strongly” supporting using federal racketeering laws to investigate those in the private or public sector who work with the fossil fuel industry to “undermine climate science.”

http://watchdog.org/242651/climate-rico-shukla/

http://watchdog.org/240476/rico-letter-climate/

my congressman gets into the act:

https://science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/10-1-15%20CLS%20to%20Shukla.pdf

Didn't we have another link about that guy? He's got his wife and kids on the payroll of his little taxpayer funded, global warming scam, right?

Didn't we have another link about that guy? He's got his wife and kids on the payroll of his little taxpayer funded, global warming scam, right?

I thought so - I've seen that photo on this board too, but I checked a couple pages back in this thread and couldn't find a link. I figured that even if some of the info was already posted, the fact that his group is undergoing congressional scrutiny for potentially misusing taxpayer funds made it worth posting.

I thought so - I've seen that photo on this board too, but I checked a couple pages back in this thread and couldn't find a link. I figured that even if some of the info was already posted, the fact that his group is undergoing congressional scrutiny for potentially misusing taxpayer funds made it worth posting.

Indeed. I'd hold out hope for his scam being shutdown but I can just hear the screeching from Hillary now about Republicans trying to destroy his heroic efforts to save the planet.

Indeed. I'd hold out hope for his scam being shutdown but I can just hear the screeching from Hillary now about Republicans trying to destroy his heroic efforts to save the planet.

And they'll be completely oblivious to the irony of their claims of defamation against someone attempting to defame & discredit climate skeptics. :lol: