Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, moron. Arrogant (and stupid) to believe that highly imprecise theories are infallible just because you label them as 'science'.

Me? Not me idiot. All the important science organizations have done that. Your opinion is based on politics

This is the same hurbris humans exhibited when the 'settled science' of the day declared the sun orbited around Earth.

*bolded by g'tard'*

Yes, so arrogent to believe in science...

No, moron. Arrogant (and stupid) to believe that highly imprecise theories are infallible just because you label them as 'science'.

Me? Not me idiot. All the important science organizations have done that. Your opinion is based on politics

Now that's comedy. Sorry for expecting you to follow along further back than one post. :lol:

Yes all the important science organizations once declared the sun orbited the Earth and retards like you shrieked hysterically that no other explanation was possible.

It's infallible because it's "science"!

*bolded by g'tard'*

Now that's comedy. Sorry for expecting you to follow along further back than one post. :lol:

Yes all the important science organizations once declared the sun orbited the Earth and retards like you shrieked hysterically that no other explanation was possible.

:lol::lol:

*bolded by g'tard'*

That's proof that all he's doing is trolling. The pathetic part is that it's really, really crappy trolling.

The biggest troll is the person who will say anything to avoid admitting they are wrong when confronted with an overwhelming amount of evidence that they are. Troll!

So, in other words, by your own definition you're the biggest troll in every thread you participate in. Gotcha.

At least you're finally being honest with everyone. Now to work on your anger issues. I hope you're doing that inner work and reflection we talked about the other day.

So, in other words, by your own definition you're the biggest troll in every thread you participate in. Gotcha.

At least you're finally being honest with everyone. Now to work on your anger issues. I hope you're doing that inner work and reflection we talked about the other day.

Mention trolling and look who shows up, Mr. Worthless himself