Global warming err Climate change HOAX

2 things:

1. I'm gonna start asking for royalties from everybody who uses the Global Warming as religion trope. I started invoking Scientology and using it as an accurate basis for comparison to Global Warming cult member's behavior almost a decade ago. I've been saying "environtologists" for quite some time. I'm not sure If I should be pissed that people are copying me, or, gratified. In all cases, if you were to take a Scientologist's post, and redact out the Scientology references, and, redact Global Warming from the average environtologist post here or elsewhere? They would be indistinguishable. The same verbal tactics, logical fallicies, personal attacks, utter nonsense/contradiction...it's all there.

This is the reason why, ~8 years ago, I started calling these people what they are: members of a deranged and potentially dangerous cult, whose main priority is self-enrichment, and not benevolence.

2. I'm gonna go punish myself for using the word trope.

I started calling it a religion around the same time (when it demonstrably stopped being falsifiable.)

We can split the royalties.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how we "reverse climate change". How exactly do you reverse change?

Easily. You drop an egg, and it breaks. That's change.

You put the egg back together and restore it to its original condition, that's reversing change.

The UN predicts over 50 million will be forced to leave their homes by 2020 and resettle in Northern Africa and Europe due to desertification:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34790661

Trump 2020! Now More Than Ever!!!

:huh:

I'm beginning to think g'tard is just a bot that randomly spews out whatever messages are programmed for that week. :lol:

I'm beginning to think g'tard is just a bot that randomly spews out whatever messages are programmed for that week. :lol:

Ya got me.

It's an extension of my DC Tom-bot script. I wanted to see if I could create something that did more than just post "You're an idiot."

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how we "reverse climate change". How exactly do you reverse change?

By doing things that will increase the capture of carbon or mitigating the effects of increased carbon in atmosphere. I'm sure Tom has written and lectured to world organizations about this.

You could grow more trees, increase wetlands, capture carbon in other ways, etc.

There aren't many better explanations for your odd response to the BBC article I posted. I'm not sure where you were going with that post... Just strange.

Oh, I thought it was a pretty easy to understand jab at the nativists. Never occurred to me that little zinger would be over your heads; but there I go again overestimating your intelligence.

Oh, I thought it was a pretty easy to understand jab at the nativists. Never occurred to me that little zinger would be over your heads; but there I go again overestimating your intelligence.

It wasn't over anyone's head. It was just bizarre as it has nothing to do with what's happening in Europe, northern Africa, or the article posted. I guess it's just more evidence that all you're interested in around here are jokes and derailing threads rather than adding anything of substance.

Kind of a sad way to spend your time if you ask me, but to each their own.

And again, you've lashed out with insults without any sort of provocation.... So charming.

You think? Come on....

Plagiarist.

Ya got me.

It's an extension of my DC Tom-bot script. I wanted to see if I could create something that did more than just post "You're an idiot."

So you designed one to actually be an idiot?

Plagiarist.

So you designed one to actually be an idiot?

It's not like it's difficult. Gatorman can be reproduced in about nine lines of code. Five of which do nothing more than successfully connect to the internet. So gatorman's basically a four-line powershell script.

That's right, gatorman. You can be replaced with about 90 bytes of actual information. Have a nice day.