Global warming err Climate change HOAX

You have to love the (consistent) media...............

Christmas Eve was warmer in 1955.

“Three fourths of the country was over 60 degrees, and Ashland Kansas, Geary Oklahoma and Encinal Texas were all over 90 degrees. Fort Lauderdale was 85 degrees. All of the stations below were over 60 degrees on Christmas Eve, 1955.”

Plus: “Last winter, the East Coast had record cold. That was ignored because it was ‘less than 1% of the Earth.’ But this week, the Eastern US defines the global climate.”

It’s all about the narrative.

Nature's narrative continues...2015 warmest in industrial age...the thing about the truth....its always true :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/even-exxonmobil-says-climate-change-is-real-so-why-wont-the-gop/2015/12/06/913e4b12-9aa6-11e5-b499-76cbec161973_story.html

To understand how dangerously extreme the Republican Party has become on climate change, compare its stance to that of ExxonMobil.

No one would confuse the oil and gas giant with the Sierra Club. But if you visit Exxon’s website , you will find that the company believes climate change is real, that governments should take action to combat it and that the most sensible action would be a revenue-neutral tax on carbon — in other words, a tax on oil, gas and coal, with the proceeds returned to taxpayers for them to spend as they choose.

With no government action, Exxon experts told us during a visit to The Post last week, average temperatures are likely to rise by a catastrophic (my word, not theirs) 5 degrees Celsius, with rises of 6, 7 or even more quite possible.

“A properly designed carbon tax can be predictable, transparent, and comparatively simple to understand and implement,” Exxon says in a position paper titled “Engaging on climate change.”

It is increasingly stunning to me that someone with so little knowledge and understanding of how the world actually works is still able to find their way to a computer and post at a website.

I don't know how you do it because, intellectually, all evidence suggests you are still being spoon-fed a jar of Gerber strained carrots.

It is increasingly stunning to me that someone with so little knowledge and understanding of how the world actually works is still able to find their way to a computer and post at a website.

I don't know how you do it because, intellectually, all evidence suggests you are still being spoon-fed a jar of Gerber strained carrots.

Well, to be fair, pop rocks are stunning to you.

But a serious question. The way you write, are you a homosexual? Not that I care, just wondering. If you don't want to answer, I'll understand.

Oh yes the government is well know for returning tax proceeds.

Ya, I've never heard of a tax return either :lol:

Just stop! You are killing me! :lol:

Well, to be fair, pop rocks are stunning to you.

But a serious question. The way you write, are you a homosexual? Not that I care, just wondering. If you don't want to answer, I'll understand.

Ya, I've never heard of a tax return either :lol:

Just stop! You are killing me! :lol:

What does a tax return have to do with the government returning tax proceeds?

:doh:

Please explain to the class how tax proceeds from taxing oils companies will be returned to taxpayers through their tax returns.

"Returning tax proceeds" and "tax refund" ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

He didn't say tax refund though. IF he is

Referring to tax refunds we can add a tax return to the many things he doesn't understand.

Edited by Chef Jim

"Returning tax proceeds" and "tax refund" ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

They are extremely similar though. So, yes, you have split a hair. Congrats

Please explain to the class how tax proceeds from taxing oils companies will be returned to taxpayers through their tax returns.

He didn't say tax refund though. IF he is

Referring to tax refunds we can add a tax return to the many things he doesn't understand.

What are "oils companies"? Angry and writing too fast?

And there are several ways they can do it. No need for me to explain

What's your argument?

That the government is not know for returning tax proceeds to the taxpayers. You know the thing I pointed out from your post and laughed hysterically at. What's yours? Because so far all you've demonstrated is that you don't know how tax returns and tax refunds work.

That the government is not know for returning tax proceeds to the taxpayers. You know the thing I pointed out from your post and laughed hysterically at. What's yours? Because so far all you've demonstrated is that you don't know how tax returns and tax refunds work.

My point was that Exxon is even saying Global Warming is happening and we need to do something about it. And you laughed out of ignorance and changed the subject