Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. I'm just pointing out that what you used to PROVE that the Fed is part of the US Government was 100% insufficient. Other than that you did a great job. :thumbsup:

I know, out of the many links I provided you found one that could be interpreted, sort of, to not fully support my point. Congrats, you win a "Hair splitting" Award.

But thanks!

I know, out of the many links I provided you found one that could be interpreted, sort of, to not fully support my point. Congrats, you win a "Hair splitting" Award.

But thanks!

You've ignored all the post here that have supported that it's not part of the Federal Government. So the answer to the debate that has raged all over this board regarding this is wait for it.................

Both sides are right depending on who you talk to. You are just doing a pretty crappy job supporting your claim.

You've ignored all the post here that have supported that it's not part of the Federal Government. So the answer to the debate that has raged all over this board regarding this is wait for it.................

Both sides are right depending on who you talk to. You are just doing a pretty crappy job supporting your claim.

Oh dear...The argument is that the Fed is a Federal Regulatory Agency. I've proved it with Government, private, media, academic and other sources. You guys just don't like reality, won't accept it and won't ever admit you are wrong.

Oh dear...The argument is that the Fed is a Federal Regulatory Agency. I've proved it with Government, private, media, academic and other sources. You guys just don't like reality, won't accept it and won't ever admit you are wrong.

So you're going to ignore all the arguments that have been provided by others from Government, private, media, academic sources that say the contrary? The reality is the answer is........it depends on who you talk to.

Edited by Chef Jim

So you're going to ignore all the arguments that have been provided by others from Government, private, media, academic sources that say the contrary? The reality is the answer is........it depends on who you talk to.

The Conspiracy theory stuff? No. It's trash

So every bit if information posted here to the contrary to you is a conspiracy theory but every site you reference is the gospel? At least I've come to the conclusion based on everything that's been referenced that both sides are right.

So every bit if information posted here to the contrary to you is a conspiracy theory but every site you reference is the gospel? At least I've come to the conclusion based on everything that's been referenced that both sides are right.

example?

We accept reality. We just recognize that you're not living in it.

:lol:

Sucks to get a taste of your own medicine. But here you go my child.

http://www.monetary.org/is-the-federal-reserve-system-a-governmental-or-a-privately-controlled-organization/2008/02

We’ll examine evidence in the Federal Reserve legislation; in how the Fed operates; from Congressional testimony; from statements from the Federal Reserve’s publications; in statements by former Chairmen of the House Banking Committee; and in official rulings by US courts, to show why we conclude that although there are some elements of ambiguity, the Federal Reserve system is essentially dominated and controlled by private financiers, not our government; and to the extent that there is ownership of it, it is entirely private. Therefore despite the ambiguity – and confusion – the Fed is more accurately seen as a private, not a governmental institution, though with substantial governmental ties.

Though you refused to accept what they said and I seem to remember you saying they were a right wing group (so what) I think even you would not consider them a conspiracy group.

Sucks to get a taste of your own medicine. But here you go my child.

http://www.monetary.org/is-the-federal-reserve-system-a-governmental-or-a-privately-controlled-organization/2008/02

Though you refused to accept what they said and I seem to remember you saying they were a right wing group (so what) I think even you would not consider them a conspiracy group.

Bunch a cherry picked nonsense.

And just what the hell do you think you're doing?

Oh no, no, no he's not. That well put together list from that "professor" from some Catholic college in Vermont was a well respected and well published piece of work. I've seen her teachings referenced in all sorts of places. He's got us man.

Oh no, no, no he's not. That well put together list from that "professor" from some Catholic college in Vermont was a well respected and well published piece of work. I've seen her teachings referenced in all sorts of places. He's got us man.

Not a professor. An instructor.

And just what the hell do you think you're doing?

Posting web sites that explain the role of the fed. Not things that try, and fail, to prove something its not. You are a loser

That was a single sight. I posted many more. You are a loser

But the Fed is, so who cares

And yet, you've been unable to offer one piece of supporting evidence that actually says what you claim it does.

So... you're still lacking in proof.

Uh... that wasn't your contention. Your original contention was that the Fed was part of the Federal government based on its name. Then you shifted to it's an agency of the Federal Government (still incorrect).

Who is unwilling to accept reality here? Hint, it's not the guy who's trolling....

Still waiting for you to describe the conspiracy theory put forth in this thread... care to elaborate?