Global warming err Climate change HOAX

You don't know what you are talking about. I think corporations are great institutions and serve a great service to society.

Like Smith & Wesson? Or Monsanto? Or Enron? Or Countrywide? Or JP Morgan Chase? Or the Federal Reserve? Or Halliburton?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

That's ironic. :lol:

The Fed is a government agency

:lol: Even if it's part of the federal government (it's not), it's still not a government agency.

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

And so, once again, I wish we could reanimate corpses, and ask FDR direct questions about the New Deal, such as what exactly were the goals of the WPA, and what is your response to the historical evidence that it was a completely failed policy? Or, what about the repetition that SSI doesn't need to be fixed, or what he thinks about taking $700 Billion out of Medicare, which already was on its last legs, to pay for Obamacare.

Repitition? Yes. Re-branding failed FDR policies/protecting failing policies by calling them something else? Of course it's repetition.

And, back on topic, of course the biggest repeated lie of them all: Global Warming is Settled Science.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

One of the more mysterious areas of the economy is the role of the Fed. Formally known as the Federal Reserve, the Fed is the gatekeeper of the U.S. economy. It is the central bank of the United States -- it is the bank of banks and the bank of the U.S. government.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/fed.htm

Everyone that knows anything on the subject knows its part of the government and a government agency. I can literally post hundreds of websites to prove it. And none of them are conspiracy theory sites. Banana cartel? LOL!