Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The reindeer starve, aborting their calves or giving birth to much lighter young," said the BES.

Reindeer numbers have increased over the past two decades, said the research team, so greater competition for food likely also contributed to their smaller size.

So...reindeer are shrinking, which cuts into the birth rate, because...reindeer herds are growing? :blink::huh:

I'm pretty sure there's some science related to pig nipples. But the last thing I'm going to do is google "pig nipple science" to find out.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If reports are true, that's actually fairly standard usage of a government computer.

You're likely tripping a search screen by not doing exactly that.

Ah yes, this thread. Hanging around, while it ranks between #22-27 on the American people's list of important issues, which basically means it's not on that list at all.

I wonder when this thread will end?

Perhaps time kills it? Certainly the left had a great political vehicle in it, and its hard to give that up. But, given the election, they don't get to decide when it dies.

I remember when the Rain Forest was the big issue. Nobody talks about it now. Is that because it stopped being the "lungs of the world"? Or because it stopped getting the media ratings?

Czlrw18UsAEvpBT.jpg
Readily identifiable as scientists by the scientific white laboratory coats and experimental hashtag signs :lol:

Czl33UbXEAAtrVQ.jpg ........Scientist Czlx0IsUUAAIkil.jpgI was skeptical until I spotted this gem

KB3RFwFm_bigger.jpg The New York TimesVerified account @nytimes 9h9 hours ago

Just in time to attack Republicans for the next four years............

If you don't realize this was done for purely political reasons by activists at EPA freaking out about Trump, you don't understand Washington.

Edited by B-Man

YOU WENT FULL SALON. MAN, NEVER GO FULL SALON.

The dirty deplorables: Who’s who on Donald Trump’s team and how they’ll destroy the environment.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling.

Mind you, I never understood WHY one would be scared of global warming. When the Earth warms up, humanity prospers. When the Earth cools, humanity suffers.

Unless of course, they don’t like humanity. Oh, wait…

Edited by B-Man

YOU WENT FULL SALON. MAN, NEVER GO FULL SALON.

The dirty deplorables: Who’s who on Donald Trump’s team and how they’ll destroy the environment.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling.

Mind you, I never understood WHY one would be scared of global warming. When the Earth warms up, humanity prospers. When the Earth cools, humanity suffers.

Unless of course, they don’t like humanity. Oh, wait…

Still haven't figured out how to sift the message and source huh?

Just in time to attack Republicans for the next four years............

If you don't realize this was done for purely political reasons by activists at EPA freaking out about Trump, you don't understand Washington.

The coal barons must be happy about this. They have been the biggest opponents of fracking and have spent a lot of money to propagandize the issue. Trump has vowed to push fracking while also vowing to bring back coal? Right...

Still haven't figured out how to sift the message and source huh?

Still waiting for you to disprove the scientific analysis, from a team of scientists that includes 2 Nobel laureates, that debunks the 3 main premises behind the Global Warming theory. These 3 are the same premises behind the EPA's regulations, AND, IPCC policy. They used 13 different data sets, and mathematically proved that not only is Global Warming bunk, but that the modeling used to prove it is bunk.

You've had since September to disprove their work. Why are we waiting?

The difference between these scientists, and the Global Warming liars, is that they put ALL their data, and their methodology, on the internet, for free. Go look it up. I'm not giving you a link, precisely because you can easily search for this work for yourself. read it yourself, and download their paper yourself, all for free. It simply requires you to act.

Act. I dare you to act. Do your own work. Read the paper. If you can use the internet to get here, you can certainly find the paper I'm talking about.

Contrast: If you want the Global Warming version of "science", you have to pay, a lot, and you have to be somebody who already agrees with the results.

Which "science" should we believe? The people who are completely transparent, or, the sanitation engineer's famous friends who refuse to expose their work to scrutiny?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

House probe: Obama attacked own scientists to advance climate agenda

By John Siciliano

The Obama administration engaged in a calculated effort to dismantle an Energy Department program so it could focus on meeting the goals of the president's climate change agenda, even going as far as to fire scientists that disobeyed strict orders not to talk to members of Congress, according to a Tuesday report issued by the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.

The report showed the administration even attacked one of its own Energy Department scientists who stepped out of line with strict orders to deny lawmakers with information on a nuclear radiation program that it was seeking to scuttle to pursue its global warming programs more aggressively.

"Instead of working to understand the value of the [radiation program] for emergency situations, [Energy Department] management engaged in a campaign to terminate research programs that could divert funds from the President's Climate Action Plan," the House committee's report said. "Management and senior DOE employees privately discussed congressional support for the [radiation program] and its nexus to regulatory limits yet still maintained their agenda to close the program."

The report concluded that the Energy Department's actions are a reflection of an "institutional problem that must be corrected by overhauling its management practices with respect to its relationship with the Congress," it read.

"Instead of providing the type of scientific information needed by Congress to legislate effectively, senior departmental officials sought to hide information, lobbied against legislation, and retaliated against a scientist for being forthcoming," said Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, chairman of the committee.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-probe-obama-attacked-own-scientists-to-advance-climate-agenda/article/2610126#.WFoASGWgNV8.twitter

ANALYSIS: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The electoral college is thwarting our ability to battle global warming.

Edited by B-Man

Good...................let's see how Mr Mann likes it when his case gets to court............ :)

Appeals Court Rules Climate Scientist Can Pursue Defamation Claims Against Critics

Michael Mann, known for his work on the “hockey stick” analysis of global warming, can proceed with defamation claims against writers who called him the “the Jerry Sandusky of climate science” and characterized his work as fraudulent.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/zoetillman/appeals-court-rules-climate-scientist-can-pursue-defamation?utm_term=.jl7qVWnpJ#.qe73LzJlG

Check out the bizarre statement by the judge in this ruling..........................very illustrative

Judge Vanessa Ruiz wrote for the three-judge appeals panel:

“Tarnishing the personal integrity and reputation of a scientist important to one side may be a tactic to gain advantage in a no-holds-barred debate over global warming. That the challenged statements were made as part of such debate provides important context and requires careful parsing in light of constitutional standards. But if the statements assert or imply false facts that defame the individual, they do not find shelter under the First Amendment simply because they are embedded in a larger policy debate.”

More good news!

The renewable energy future will arrive when installing a new solar panels is cheaper than a comparable investment in coal, natural gas or other options. If you ask the World Economic Forum (WEF), the day has arrived.

Solar and wind is now the same price or cheaper than fossil fuels in more than 30 countries, the WEF reported in December (pdf). As prices for solar and wind power continue their precipitous fall, two-thirds of all nations will reach the point known as “grid parity” within a few years, even without subsidies. “Renewable energy has reached a tipping point,” Michael Drexler, who leads infrastructure and development investing at the WEF, said in a statement. “It is not only a commercially viable option, but an outright compelling investment opportunity with long-term, stable, inflation-protected returns.”

http://qz.com/871907/2016-was-the-year-solar-panels-finally-became-cheaper-than-fossil-fuels-just-wait-for-2017/

Great article. Most of the barriers to further progress are political, surprise surprise. But prices are falling and in the not too distant future solar, wind and other clean energy will be winning the day

No .... but that doesn't stop you because your a liar. Basically you are scum with no ethics.

Solar power is doing great! Those poor slobs in the coal regions that voted for Trump thinking the coal companies will hire them back, Trump played them like he played his students in Trump University

Yeah, lets sink another half billion into that black hole called Solyndra! At least Seagate tok over the building it was in, so the property is mow generating some money again.

Don't need to, solar is doing great! GREAT! How is coal going to do under your Dear Leader? About as well as sh it probably

Don't need to, solar is doing great! GREAT! How is coal going to do under your Dear Leader? About as well as sh it probably

lol most of the people on this forum aren't trump fans.

(i'm really ruining it by pointing this out to you. we should just let you go on and on and on...)

(i'm really ruining it by pointing this out to you. we should just let you go on and on and on...)

Most of the people voted against him, too. So what? He has his hard core supporters here and the rest hate any criticism of him

Most of the people voted against him, too. So what? He has his hard core supporters here and the rest hate any criticism of him

[This is an automated response.]

You're both idiots.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.3.

I was trying to go Solar, but after doing research, it turns out that I won't be saving any money at all, AND I had to climb up to the roof to clean the things twice a year.

So I thought... it's not worth the reduced carbon footprint (which turned out to also be null after factoring in panel production), even if I can't rub my environmental smugness in my neighbor's faces.

I was trying to go Solar, but after doing research, it turns out that I won't be saving any money at all, AND I had to climb up to the roof to clean the things twice a year.

So I thought... it's not worth the reduced carbon footprint (which turned out to also be null after factoring in panel production), even if I can't rub my environmental smugness in my neighbor's faces.

Source? I've been telling people for years "What's the carbon footprint of production? Do you even know? I always get a gatoresque "Doesn't matter! Shut up!" answer.

Wife and I just had this discussion again today...I had to explain that, while solar power is cheaper on an operational basis, between installation (including rewiring the entire house) and the fact that we have no practical south-facing installation location mean we'd recoup the the installation costs in about 40 years. Were I building new, I'd plan on solar (and geothermal - turns out Virginia's pretty good for geothermal heating and cooling) from the start. But retrofitting solar to my 70-year old house is prohibitive.

There are like three hardcore supporters here. You're not really getting a rise out of anybody.

Certainly not to this extent:

In my opinion there are only three possible motivations for your content on this board:

1. You actually believe it.....which is incredibly sad but plausible

2. You are a lefty and want to paint a picture of conservatives to make it seem like they believe the crap you spew.....which isn't true and nobody is taking the bait

3. You are simply trolling.....in which case you are having some success

In any of these three scenarios the picture you included with the post I quoted above is incredibly disgusting, beyond anything a normal human being would do and completely inappropriate even in a no holds barred forum such as this. Free speech is a right in this country but people like you can be shunned too. I for one hope that the moderators of this board remove your privileges of posting here because free speech is not a right on this site. I don't think the picture you posted would do anything other than disgust a liberal, conservative or moderate member of this board. I don't think it would advance any of your 3 possible motivations, except possibly #1 and even that is questionable.

I'd call you an idiot but that has been handled and quite frankly I think calling you an idiot would be akin to giving you a promotion from mop bucket intern at the Krusty Krab to the CEO of Google.

GTFO

In my opinion there are only three possible motivations for your content on this board:

1. You actually believe it.....which is incredibly sad but plausible

2. You are a lefty and want to paint a picture of conservatives to make it seem like they believe the crap you spew.....which isn't true and nobody is taking the bait

3. You are simply trolling.....in which case you are having some success

In any of these three scenarios the picture you included with the post I quoted above is incredibly disgusting, beyond anything a normal human being would do and completely inappropriate even in a no holds barred forum such as this. Free speech is a right in this country but people like you can be shunned too. I for one hope that the moderators of this board remove your privileges of posting here because free speech is not a right on this site. I don't think the picture you posted would do anything other than disgust a liberal, conservative or moderate member of this board. I don't think it would advance any of your 3 possible motivations, except possibly #1 and even that is questionable.

I'd call you an idiot but that has been handled and quite frankly I think calling you an idiot would be akin to giving you a promotion from mop bucket intern at the Krusty Krab to the CEO of Google.

GTFO

Gonna Have to agree, that whatever his political slant is, the pic is grossly offensive. Can he not see this?