Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just silly. Just look at that stadium. There is no way they can get that clear without an undertaking that resembles building the Pyramids. Them wasting the manpower there instead of people who are trapped, needing medicine, etc would be an awful look.

It makes ZERO sense. Move the damn game to Tuesday and the Browns game to the following Monday. Man up, Goodell.

its just silly. Just look at that stadium. There is no way they can get that clear without an undertaking that resembles building the Pyramids. Them wasting the manpower there instead of people who are trapped, needing medicine, etc would be an awful look.

It's the NFL, "awful look" is part of what they're good at!!! But in this case as a private entity, there is no connection between what they do and rescuing/helping people since no county/govt help is being deployed there. There biggest problem probably is going to be finding private contractors to help, most are working away in the hardest hit areas.

It makes ZERO sense. Move the damn game to Tuesday and the Browns game to the following Monday. Man up, Goodell.

This would be ideal but unfortunately I don't see the NFL moving two games. Hope I'm wrong. The fact that they haven't even moved this one yet speaks to their conceited attitude and being totally oblivious to the actual situation.

I'm in EA and have nowhere left to shovel the snow, I'm beaten. If this game is played at 1pm at RWS on Sunday, it will be nothing short of a miracle

"im beaten" - way to fight for so long my man....hopefully relief in the form of no more snow (fingers crossed for you) finds you down there

what a nightmare situation for the great people of the southtowns

I know this is only a football game, and the first priority has got to be people that live in the Southtowns. WTF is the NFL thinking?

They're going to wait and see how everything plays out. How is that hampering any government efforts to provide essential services to citizenry? Some of you guys are being far too dramatic IMO.

The NFL is thinking $$$$$$. That's their top (only?) priority. If they move the Bills game to Tuesday and the following week's game to Monday, which should really be an easy decision to make, how much money does it end up costing the NFL?

They're going to wait and see how everything plays out. How is that hampering any government efforts to provide essential services to citizenry? Some of you guys are being far too dramatic IMO.

Absolutely agree! I am sure the league is contingency planning and looking at all options, but are waiting to see if the Ralph is going to be an option at all.

heres the issue as i see 26, especially as it pertains to WNY and Bills fans. If the county does not know if game or not, i think maybe, just maybe, decsions could be made not in the best interest of the citizens that need help .

Selfishly,So many folks travel for games, we are somewhat in limbo now. My son and I doing our father son weekend this weekend, leaving early AM tomorrow. What do i do now? Do i head up and hope game is going to be played? Again , minor concern and me being selfish, but i just do not see how making a decsion on the game is that hard, and i think it can help ease some decision making

heres the issue as i see 26, especially as it pertains to WNY and Bills fans. If the county does not know if game or not, i think maybe, just maybe, decsions could be made not in the best interest of the citizens that need help .

Selfishly,So many folks travel for games, we are somewhat in limbo now. My son and I doing our father son weekend this weekend, leaving early AM tomorrow. What do i do now? Do i head up and hope game is going to be played? Again , minor concern and me being selfish, but i just do not see how making a decsion on the game is that hard, and i think it can help ease some decision making

They just said law enforcement would not be available for Sunday 1pm. Would they be available for Monday? Tuesday? lots of unknown facts yet, but I think we can safely assume it will not be Sunday at 1. This isn't as easy as saying "game moved to Monday night" at this point and time...

Edited by ricojes