Sanchez Haters

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, he is reborn after 1.5 games. Against Houston and Carolina, no less!

Go back to his 9-1 stretch mid season 2010. looked real good, didn't he? All the way to the AFCC game for a second time.

Then came 2011. and 2012. In 2013, Baby Jesus brought Sanchez merciful injury which led him to the safe haven of IR.

Give it time people....

Another dagger in the hearts of Jets fans. You had a good qb the whole time, he was just in a really bad offense. Rex is a good defensive coach but has never been able to put a good offense on the field. He's fired for sure

I love picking on Jets fans as much as anyone but it was one just game. I remember us signing Rob Johnson after that one Jacksonville game. Lets not get carried away here. Sanchez will start throwing picks soon if he's not running into his O-Line and fumbling.

not hater of the guy.

what I strongly dislike (warranted or not) is that every young QB in the league is always rated higher than any Bills QB

Sanchez, Gino, for the Jets, name 2 or 3 Browns QB's, name 2 or 3 Bengals QB's

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I will have to say it again. Evaluate once opposing defenses get the book on him.

It's not like there isn't plenty of book on him already. He has a better line, better skill players, better offensive system, better coaching.

Sanchez has beaten--and outperformed in those games--both P. Manning and T. Brady on the road, while playing for a joke of a team named the jets. He also brought the Jets to the AFC Championship game. I would definitely welcome him here. Problem is he is going to rock it in Philly in C. Kelly's offense and will not be available this off season.

It's not like there isn't plenty of book on him already. He has a better line, better skill players, better offensive system, better coaching.

yeah, not playing on a talent depleted team like the Jets is a huge upgrade. His top target now is J. Matthews. Imagine if he had Watkins, Woods, and Hogan. (plus a running game, which Philly does not have for some strange reason this year).

Another dagger in the hearts of Jets fans. You had a good qb the whole time, he was just in a really bad offense. Rex is a good defensive coach but has never been able to put a good offense on the field. He's fired for sure

I can't tell if its Rex or the GM. There is zero talent on the offensive side of the ball.