What show to start?

The Underdog

I wish I could erase my tv memory so I could experience that show for the first time again.

Anyways, just finished first 3 seasons of Sherlock on Netflix. Highly recommend it as it makes the movies with RDJ look elementary.

I agree. One of the best shows I've watched. Right now we are watching House Of Cards. I like it but sometimes I find it hard to follow. Moves kind of quick as far as all the plotting and backstabbing. Spacey is amazing though. I'm trying to get my wife to watch the Soprano's but she thinks it's to old she wants to watch something new.

The Last Kingdom Season 2 hits Netflix on Friday. Still enough time to watch S1 if you haven't yet

Damn I was waiting for that to be on normal cable TV.

American Gods is one strange show. Episode one was .... "different" to say the least.

super weird was when Joel Murray got snatched up.

Did anyone catch the limited run of Trial and Error with John Lithgow? They burned off all 12 episodes over a couple weeks, so it wouldn't be surprising if people missed it. Still, I love Lithgow and laughed more than expected.

12 episodes that fast. Does that mean they gave up on it right away?

12 episodes that fast. Does that mean they gave up on it right away?

I think so. It had that feeling, which is probably why I expected it to be terrible going in and then wound up enjoying it. They left it open for a second season, but it sure felt like a one-off spoof of How to Make a Murderer and the Jinx.

Anyone check out the second season of Last Kingdom yet? No spoilers please! Just anxious to watch it and want some early reviews.

Binged it today. Worth the wait but a few predictable plot twists and loose threads to set up Season 3

Binged it today. Worth the wait but a few predictable plot twists and loose threads to set up Season 3

i'm wondering why they portray the Saxon kings with such effeminate characters? Trying to emphasize cunning beats brute strength?

Just finished up "Iron Fist" on netflix

Pretty good....but drives me nuts how long it takes for the next seasons to come out on these Net Flix Marvel.....Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc etc

It feels like Jessica Jones has been lost in the shuffle thanks to that process. Daredevil got his second season. Cage was introduced in her show and then got his season. So far, she hasn't been seen since and it has been a long time. Her show was so good, I wish they could have found a way to include her a bit more prior to this point.

Just finished up "Iron Fist" on netflix

Pretty good....but drives me nuts how long it takes for the next seasons to come out on these Net Flix Marvel.....Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc etc

Defenders is next on tap with all 4 of the characters. Curious to see how it plays out.

It feels like Jessica Jones has been lost in the shuffle thanks to that process. Daredevil got his second season. Cage was introduced in her show and then got his season. So far, she hasn't been seen since and it has been a long time. Her show was so good, I wish they could have found a way to include her a bit more prior to this point.

She did get the shaft in how they decided to roll out the Defenders. Originally they were going to do a second season of JJ before Iron Fist, but Netflix wanted to Defenders a year early so things got reshuffled in order to make that happen.

I believe she is getting a second season before DD gets his third... but that might have changed.

She did get the shaft in how they decided to roll out the Defenders. Originally they were going to do a second season of JJ before Iron Fist, but Netflix wanted to Defenders a year early so things got reshuffled in order to make that happen.

I believe she is getting a second season before DD gets his third... but that might have changed.

For accuracy's sake, I believe she got shafted mid way through season 1!

• 2 weeks later...