Jets Reporter Goes Nuts

Lol my favorite part of the rant

"Sammy Watkins catches 3 passes for 157 yards. You know how long it takes a Jets receiver to get 157 yards? Three years!"

-------

Mike Francesca owns John Idzik and the Jets with epic rant

http://nypost.com/2014/10/27/mike-francesa-owns-john-idzik-and-the-jets-with-epic-rant/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was great watching big mouth Rex going nuts on the sidelines during the game.

Now the Jests GM gave Rex an endorsement, and we all know what that means! Their bye week is 3 weeks, and after the Chiefs, Pittsburgh games. You guys think he will last past the bye if they are 1-9?

I thought it was great watching big mouth Rex going nuts on the sidelines during the game.

Now the Jests GM gave Rex an endorsement, and we all know what that means! Their bye week is 3 weeks, and after the Chiefs, Pittsburgh games. You guys think he will last past the bye if they are 1-9?

nope

If he gets blown out Sunday, he may not make it past the Chiefs game.

GO BILLS!!!

I hate Mike Francesca, except for those seven minutes. ;)

like all NYC media he is a self absorbed douche.

It's no small feat to rile up Mike Francesa, considering he's fallen asleep on the air at least twice:

http://deadspin.com/mike-francesa-fell-asleep-on-the-air-again-1642961434

Comment on deadspin " I know a heroin nod when i see one."