Jets Reporter Goes Nuts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell if Francesa was being genuine or putting on a little act for the audience - either way, he's liable to have a stroke if he's not careful...

Im sure part of it was playing to the audience. Trying to be the voice to express their frustration. But for the most part jets brought it on themselves and he did make some important observations. Like how they overly celebrate anything positive. And frankly at this point jets do not look like a professionally coached team. Remind me of high school or NCAA division III. The failed gimmick plays that backfire, trying to con bills that harvin wasnt part of the game plan ... which again fooled no one, and lead to Geno's 1st INT

For contrast how a more professional teak like the giants conduct themselves heres an interview with giants GM. Much more straightforward, balanced and substantive

http://nypost.com/20...g-too-cautious/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

that really was an amateurish overall game plan by the Jets. They wanted Harvin to be the focus of the offense but con Bills into that not being the case with Rex's pre-game comments about not using him much. This fooled no one, and was a simple adjustment to make anyway. Geno's first pick was a result of trying to force it to him downfield -- I blame that one on the coaches. And later on the ridiculous kick off play, which again fooled no one -- if you notice theres a Bill player right on top of TJ. No one wonder he didnt bother getting up until it was too late, and Harvin saw the Bills guy too and wisely just decided to eat it. I bet Harvin wishes he were back in Seattle already, and out of that circus

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack