Updated: The AFC Playoff Picture

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm preparing for two scenarios that are both very Buffalo Billian.

1.) Bills find a way to lose in Oakland (They haven't won there since 1966, similar to the Pack's strange winless record in Buffalo)

2.) All the rest of the NFL wins break right for the Bills to be 6th, The Bills are leading in Foxborro by 6 with 3 mins left, then Spiller fumbles after catching a dump off. Pats recover and return to Bills 30, then Brady throws a TD pass with a minute left to take the lead. We then watch Orton try to get the Bills in FG position but he takes a strip sack fumble and the game is over.

I'm pretty certain it's going to be option 1.) or 2.).

Well in only a Buffalo Bills move it was option 1.).

Not that option 2.) still can't happen.

Is the Chiefs v. Chargers game going to be a win-and-in kind of game for them?

i think so but for KC may depend on Pitt losing.

Can we please officially close this thread and wait until next year? Happy Holidays everybody and lets hope the offseason is a productive one....

Agreed. At least we had hope a lot later than usual this year. Future is bright, get a QB, happy holidays.

God, how much more fun would Christmas week had been with playoff hopes still alive with biggest game in a decade against the friggin Pats*!!! Bah! Bah humbug!

And then...in true Buffalo fashion, we lose to Denver and Green Bay...We lay an egg in Oakland...and then all we need to do is beat the Patriots 3rd string...and we finish 9-7. The script is written...

Well, the egg was laid in Oakland. You got that part of the script correct.

i think so but for KC may depend on Pitt losing.

Agreed. At least we had hope a lot later than usual this year. Future is bright, get a QB, happy holidays.

The future would be bright if the Bills had a legit NFL QB, but at this point they don't. Keep the champagne cold for awhile.

As unlikely as San Diego's comeback was last night, i think more unlikely things happen today to fall our way. Houston may just surprise some people. On the same note the Bills could lose to Oakland. You just never know. We see year after year the team with nothing to play for comes out and surprises people. That's the NFL.

Well there ya go. The unlikely things happening today were Baltimore and Buffalo losing. Happens every year. Teams with nothing to play for beat teams with everything to play for.

This just in. Buffalo is not a lucky sports town....and when they do get lucky they fall on their face.

Can this thread be removed please? Kthx.

Just the opposite..pin this sucker so everytime someone argues for continuity we can point back to this thread. Should be that painful reminder..

Now, if we could just get Terry and Kim to read it everyday...then we would be getting somewhere

Edited by plenzmd1