Updated: The AFC Playoff Picture

Urghh..Manning and Sanders listed as questionable for tomorrow night.

I understand the Bills "could" get the 5th seed in that scenario...

I am trying to keep my predictions as realistic as possible. I feel most outcomes are achievable except the W vs NE*

Manziel winning in Balto is not one of them

Maybe hes better today :thumbsup::doh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are some of you here old enough to remember the days when we didn't need "help" from any team to make the playoffs?

When the questions weren't, "are we going to make the playoffs?", or "are we going to win the division?", but rather, "are we going to get home field advantage?"

Dude, I'm barely able to remember the playoffs at all. My first football memory is my mother sobbing during Kellys retirement press conference.

I'm still not sure what I've done to deserve this.

As unlikely as San Diego's comeback was last night, i think more unlikely things happen today to fall our way. Houston may just surprise some people. On the same note the Bills could lose to Oakland. You just never know. We see year after year the team with nothing to play for comes out and surprises people. That's the NFL.

When I saw Rivers huddling with a composed, confident looking Frank Reich on the sidelines during the tying touchdown drive...that's when I felt the hammer of doom begin to drop.

This is no time for New York to be banning powdered alcohol.

i thought the exact same thing when they showed Reich with Rivers last night!!! Edited by YoloinOhio

As unlikely as San Diego's comeback was last night, i think more unlikely things happen today to fall our way. Houston may just surprise some people. On the same note the Bills could lose to Oakland. You just never know. We see year after year the team with nothing to play for comes out and surprises people. That's the NFL.

Their defense isn't bad. I think they may surprise people too. The problem is Baltimore needs to lose 2 though, and it's hard to believe they lose 2 against sub par teams, unless Manziel somehow turns it around.

Edited by What a Tuel

So, if we ignore Baltimore's chances of losing 2 in a row, we're basically looking at a 6-game parlay...

Pitt beats KC

Bills beat Oakland

Denver beats Cincy

Bills beat Pats

Pitt beats Cincy

KC beats SD

It's highly unlikely, but not preposterous.

What's the payoff on a parlay on this

So Pittsburgh losing out is good for us. But we need KC to lose

Today? Seeing as they're playing each other, that doesnt bode well for the Billy Goats.

nope I think we want Pitt to win out. Or I'm totally confused. Maybe since SD won we want KC to win this week and lose next week and Pitt to lose this week and win next week? Edited by YoloinOhio

nope I think we want Pitt to win out. Or I'm totally confused. Maybe since SD won we want KC to win this week and lose next week and Pitt to lose this week and win next week?

If Pitt loses out, and then the Chiefs lose next week and the Chargers lose next week, we'd be in with winning out, no?

Never mind. The Chiefs and chargers play each other next week.

How the hell does anyone keep track of this ****? :)

Edited by stevestojan

If Pitt loses out, and then the Chiefs lose next week and the Chargers lose next week, we'd be in with winning out, no?

Never mind. The Chiefs and chargers play each other next week.

How the hell does anyone keep track of this ****? :)

just saw a tweet that Ravens losing today is the most important one. Makes KC/Pitt result not as important. I cannot keep track either.

nope I think we want Pitt to win out. Or I'm totally confused. Maybe since SD won we want KC to win this week and lose next week and Pitt to lose this week and win next week?

Lmao. Bro im lost too! I have no idea who i want to win/lose. Ill just booze and im sure itll all be clearer