Survivor Pool Help!

I'm in the final 15 survivors and am not feeling strong this week: leaning towards the Fins but am considering

Fins (at Jax)

Texans (at Titans)

Chiefs (home vs Rams)

Browns (home vs Raiders)

Hawks (at Panthers)

Cowboys (home vs Skins)

(Used: Philly/NE/NYG/Bills/GB/Arizona/SD)

Would love some last minute advice from the collective!!! Thanks!

Edited by filthymcnasty08

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm down to my last entry and one of 133 left in a pool that started with over 700 ppl. I'm going KC but it's def a tough week and I'm assuming the majority of ppl will be taking the Cowboys.

Rams have been playing better but I'm expecting huge letdown going on road at KC after big upset vs Super Bowl champs. KC at home again next week vs Jets so no look ahead game for them either

Edited by Max997

My System is never take division games.

Always take a home team.

I love the Browns at home vs the hapless Raiders.

Plus you get to use Cleveland and save a good team for latter.

I was :05 from defeat with Buffalo last week but my boy Sammy let me cash out. Thank you St. Louis (never take a division game)

Edited by Why So Serious?

Dallas is an easy pick this week. I think about everyone else in your pool is going to pick Dallas. Might want to try to go against the grain now and save that Dallas pick for another week. Maybe two weeks against the Titans or next week against SF?

I'd go Hawks over Panthers as biggest risk. Others may pick Fins over Jax - easy pick. Cleveland may be a good pick this week, don't know what odds are saying.

I would take Browns, Rams or Titans.

You would take the Rams after they beat Seattle on the road over KC?

How could anyone take Titans especially this week starting a rookie QB...Houston may also be getting Clowney back too

My System is never take division games.

Always take a home team.

I love the Browns at home vs the hapless Raiders.

Plus you get to use Cleveland and save a good team for latter.

I was :05 from defeat with Buffalo last week but my boy Sammy let me cash out. Thank you St. Louis (never take a division game)

exactly. this is the same system i follow and the reason why i'm going with the browns as well. i bet our pools are almost identical (i also had the bills last week).

a dallas loss today would be huge since everyone else is taking them.

For everyone saying to save the Cowboys, which game are you saving them for? The only other almost lock game rest of the year is Jacksonville.

Double digit favorites at home have something like a 90% win rate. I'll take that bet.

Edited by BlueFire

For everyone saying to save the Cowboys, which game are you saving them for? The only other almost lock game rest of the year is Jacksonville.

Double digit favorites at home have something like a 90% win rate. I'll take that bet.

Without seeing the pool its impossible to 100% analyze who he should take but the cowboys play skins again and jax. Id personally keep the cowgirls for one of those games.

Jax isnt winning two in a row: miami wins easily.

Look at Miami's schedule - you probably wont want to pick them again until week 16 or week 17. Do you really want to be holding that bag of poop week 16/17?

Edited by bobobonators

Haha. Seriously.

I breezed by with Miami. :)

I had KC figuring most would go with Dallas and they did. Pool started with over 700 ppl was down to 133 this week and 54 took Dallas

One person actually had the Jets

Edited by Max997

Because of this comment, I reconsidered the Dallas pick and their heated rivalry with the Skins, and picked Cleveland!

Thank you sir! Thank you Skins.5 ppl left and 10g's on the table!!!

Oh that's nice, that's real nice. I'm pumped that 200 something are left with 62k in prizes including 23k for first but yours looks pretty damn sweet as well.

Edited by NDBUFFCUSEFAN

Oh that's nice, that's real nice. I'm pumped that 200 something are left with 62k in prizes including 23k for first but yours looks pretty damn sweet as well.

23k! Get that money!!!!!!

seems to be one game a week that cleans house. don't pick the favorite in that game!!!! there's my sound advice lol.

23k! Get that money!!!!!!

seems to be one game a week that cleans house. don't pick the favorite in that game!!!! there's my sound advice lol.

Yeah I didn't trust Romo and went with the Broncos. This week everyone will be on Seattle and Cincinnati, I feel an upset coming in 1 of them.