TNF: Chargers at Broncos - 8:25 PM EDT on CBS and NFLN

The Bronco's seem to be able to move the ball better against the Chargers than the Bills did. After that game msg board consensus was that the Chargers were the team to beat in the AFC. I am going to go out on a limb and say the broncos are the team to beat.

the broncos move the ball against everyone better than anyone else

The Bronco's seem to be able to move the ball better against the Chargers than the Bills did. After that game msg board consensus was that the Chargers were the team to beat in the AFC. I am going to go out on a limb and say the broncos are the team to beat.

The Chargers are missing Flowers and Verrett, in fairness. But yeah it's clearly Denver. San Diego is cooling off big time.

Fantasy owners of Ronnie Hillman were a little snakebitten last night. Decent results, but one TD called back where his foot grazed the sideline and another called back due to holding...and then the Broncos give two goal line carries to the other RB. :doh:

Fantasy owners of Ronnie Hillman were a little snakebitten last night. Decent results, but one TD called back where his foot grazed the sideline and another called back due to holding...and then the Broncos give two goal line carries to the other RB. :doh:

Yeah, that was a little infuriating. And I'm in a league that doesn't count fractional points and both his rushing and receiving totals last night end in 9.

I think if I'm a charger fan I'm frustrated with the officiating in this game. The fumbled kick off, no PI on the play before their TD and the PI just now to deny the pick

Yup this game was terribly officiated and it all benefited one team. Shocking no that's not the word, surprising no that's not it either, par for the course. Yep that's the one.

I do enjoy when the announcers or the official paid by the networks points out how and why the call should be one way and the refs on the field call it the other way. I don't understand how somethings can be so clearly seen and not called correctly. That fumble was clear and the most egregious call imo. The PI that was bogus as well as the non PI on Gates in the end zone was also bogus but at least the refs weren't looking at video evidence in slow motion before making the wrong call.

The league's elite benefits again. Must be my loser mentality that saw one team I don't care about clearly get the benefit of multiple poor calls over another team I don't care about. :rolleyes:

I thought the fumble call was correct, the elbow was down and the player possessed the ball. The network guy made a reference to the ball " starting to move" or something like that. The play in question was a supposed fumble, not a catch so the ball moving isn't the same as a loose ball. You have to lose possession before the elbow/ knee hits the ground, right? That didn't happen. The INT by Weddle was a nice play, but the defender put both arms around Welker's waist before letting go. Pretty clear PI and I'm sure any Bills fan would have been screaming for a call there in that situation. All in all the better team won.

seriously....he had to call a to with a minute left in the game with the game in complete control and he was PISSED he had to call the TO, dude is seriously intense and seemingly plays at 150% until the final whistle no matter what....his big forehead is gonna explode one of these days

Yup. Damn. Nobody f*&ks with the Peyton.