Golden Tate's proclamation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. He's a good receiver and I'm glad the Bills didn't have to cover him and Johnson at the same time. He can say what he wants. I didn't really like the Bills carrying Schwartz either.

Schwartz literally asked to be carried off the field, which kind of takes away from it IMO. Ecstatic we won and very glad to have Schwartz as our DC but it is kind of a douchey move. At least, that's what I'm hearing from everyone who isn't a Bills fan.

Schwartz literally asked to be carried off the field, which kind of takes away from it IMO. Ecstatic we won and very glad to have Schwartz as our DC but it is kind of a douchey move. At least, that's what I'm hearing from everyone who isn't a Bills fan.

super douche move but apparently it was something he said all the way back in OTAs (he may have even been kidding) and the players remembered. In the excitement of the moment, he let them.

Just read something about Golden Tate criticizing the Bills for putting Schwartz on their shoulders. Said it was a b.s. move. You know what I thought was a b.s. move? His shimmying around like a golden retriever after a dousing, whenever he caught a pass and got a first down. I thought a good size 12 to the nuts might have been in order for that guy.

Was it a BS move for him to sleep with his QB's wife in Seattle?

Golden Tate is top 5 in receiving yards. I think he's earned the moniker "Showtime" after clowning our defense all day on Sunday. Thankfully they had zero other weapons.

Yep, he's amazing and the best ever. But, his team lost.

Let him talk. The scoreboard is all that matters.

I'm not big on carrying Schwartz off the field, personally. But, I'm not exactly angered by it, considering the amount of showboating that happens in every game on both sides.

This is pretty much how I feel about it as well. I'm guessing Schwartz did it to stick it to Detroit ownership/management for firing him.

I have to admit, I have not seen a ton of Lions games over the last 2-3 years..normally just the Thanksgiving game, and maybe an odd MNF game here or there. Watching the game Sunday, I came away, really dis-liking that team. Normally, I feel a certain kin-ship with teams like the Lions, who have a similar frustrating history as the Bills...I always pull for the Browns, or Bengals when they aren't playing the Bills. I naturally felt that kinship with the Lions, but what a dirty team. I came away hating them, almost I hate the Seahawks for similar reasons. Dirty, chippy team.

Perhaps carrying Schwartz off the field was a little over the top, but if it bonds that team together, I am all for it.

That's a big part of why it's been hard to like Schwartz (especially before results started coming in). The team was just so unlikeable (dirty, unprepared, etc....) and that's normally a reflection on the coach. Hopefully things stay positive and we get to count this as a "together" thing and not a "me first" one. Right now I have no indication it's the latter beyond my previous impressions - in buff it's been so far so good

Haha. I do kind of agree with Tate, but....

He says: "I thought it was so disrespectful. So disrespectful. I didn't like it at all."

And follows that with: "If I knew I wasn't going to get fined, I would have snatched him right down off their shoulders and threw him on the ground, personally."

That's a bit hypocritical, eh?

Haha. I do kind of agree with Tate, but....

He says: "I thought it was so disrespectful. So disrespectful. I didn't like it at all."

And follows that with: "If I knew I wasn't going to get fined, I would have snatched him right down off their shoulders and threw him on the ground, personally."

That's a bit hypocritical, eh?

Obviously, he's still very immature.