Worst Bills player. Top 3 listed. Please vote

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin

I don't know how you could say that Maybin is the worst Bills player of all time. I can think of players whe were far worse. Now, worst players of all time based on where they were drafted? I'd put him there along with John McCargo, James Hardy, and JP Losman. Different thread topic I suppose.

I don't know how you could say that Maybin is the worst Bills player of all time. I can think of players whe were far worse. Now, worst players of all time based on where they were drafted? I'd put him there along with John McCargo, James Hardy, and JP Losman. Different thread topic I suppose.

Really?? I can't think of one. Losman was probably the worst draft day decision ever made considering the picks they gave up, but Maybin was the worst single pick ever.

I should think about this more but for now I'll go with Dennis Shaw.

How many starting QBs throw twice as many INTs as TDs?

Btw, I think only starters should be nominated. Our practice squads and 2nd teams have been full of awful, anonymous players over the years.

Honorable mention to Jerry Crafts (who, as I recall, was only a part time starter).

Any thread this long without a mention of either Gary Marangi, Walt Patulski, or Ruben Gant has problems. There are so many to choose from. Christ - the whole 1971 team (except for a couple of guys like OJ and Braxton) qualifies.

I should think about this more but for now I'll go with Dennis Shaw.

How many starting QBs throw twice as many INTs as TDs?

Btw, I think only starters should be nominated. Our practice squads and 2nd teams have been full of awful, anonymous players over the years.

Honorable mention to Jerry Crafts (who, as I recall, was only a part time starter).

Gary Marangi, that's who.And Jack Kemp isn't far behind - 114 TDs and 183 INTs (different era, I know).

Edited by dave mcbride

Four pages in, and no one has mentioned Greg Jerman!

Absolutely!

In a similar thread, one poster commented that watching Jerman he was afraid that someone might get killed out there. I literally felt this as well.

A good play for this poor guy was getting shoved to the ground.

On bad plays, he was pancaked, trampled, and the qb was demolished.

I miss Lori posting here. Once I asked her if I was seeing things or was this really happening with Jerman. Needless to say, she affirmed that the above was really happening.